Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange bloodwork on Primo

powerup

Buff Brother
Pre blast TRT bloodwork on 170/wk TRT 697 total test and 32 free test

8 weeks into 200/mg test and 400/wk primo 696 total test and 290 free test

Isnt this totally out of wack? all my other bloodwork came back perfect. Blood pressure 110/70 but my resting heart rate was 103.

As far as the high resting heart rate going to do a deload this week coming up, been going really hard for a while now. Tracked my total sets last week at it was at 193 total sets.

Thoughts?

Do you mean 170 mgs of test? That's a pretty specific odd number. Anyway, yes, Primo will bind to SHBG and raise free T. Everything esle sounds like the result of other factors outside of the Primo usage.

Do you mean 170 mgs of test? That's a pretty specific odd number. Anyway, yes, Primo will bind to SHBG and raise free T. Everything esle sounds like the result of other factors outside of the Primo usage.
Yeah that's what was prescribed at the time. When my bloods came back to doctor upped my prescription to 200/wk.

When the TRT clinic sees the free test so high and no rise in the total test I wonder if they will ask questions. You'd imagine it's gotta be obvious to then I'm on gear.

When the TRT clinic sees the free test so high and no rise in the total test I wonder if they will ask questions. You'd imagine it's gotta be obvious to then I'm on gear.
I would just tell them the truth. I doubt they will really care they want your money. Anytime I have issues with my blood work I'm honest with my doctor. He has to keep what I tell him private because it's privileged information.

Yeah that's what was prescribed at the time. When my bloods came back to doctor upped my prescription to 200/wk.

when you get your bloods done at the doctor for TRT you should always be off other gear so you get a clean #. that will help keep your TRT where it should be. also an honest doctor will only have you come in once or twice a year tops for this, so not sure why you are having 3 bloodworks done in tandem like this. sounds like he is just using you/your insurance company to pay off his kids private school or yacht

when you get your bloods done at the doctor for TRT you should always be off other gear so you get a clean #. that will help keep your TRT where it should be. also an honest doctor will only have you come in once or twice a year tops for this, so not sure why you are having 3 bloodworks done in tandem like this. sounds like he is just using you/your insurance company to pay off his kids private school or yacht
Na my 6 month was July, my regular doctor annual was last week, not due for trt bloods til January

Na my 6 month was July, my regular doctor annual was last week, not due for trt bloods til January

okay so just come off everything except your trt dose 8 weeks ahead of time. very simple man, i just fixed your problem that easy

You raised your test dose by 30mg. Yes it should have gone up but it won't be that substantial. For true accurate readings youd need to be on just the test though. Nothing else

Back
Top Bottom