Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange Gyno Return on PCT

soulonice400

Registered
Bit of a strange one this...

Had a case of gyno from a cycle few years ago, was nothing too major, but you could feel it was there.

I Recently started a 12-week course of Test E along with my Arimidex (0.5 EOD) and the gyno completely disappeared during this time.

I'm now on my 3rd week of PCT (Nolva 40/40/20/20) and I can feel the lump has returned slightly and seems to be coming back.

Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a solution

Many Thanks

you are having a rebound effect.. yes it has happened.. i've even heard of guys getting a rebound well after their cycle and pct.

i would suggest running bloodwork asap and seeing where your E levels are.. check my signature for how to get them immediately

copy that, will get that work done.

Im curious and assuming that it was the Arimidex on cycle that got rid of the lump completely?

So in theory, if blasting it with Arimidex EOD worked initially, is that going to be the best option to run to get rid of it again?

I'd never heared of that before. Lesson learned i guess , hopefully the 2 weeks without hasnt done too much damage.

As the others said, Aromasin is the only AI that works in PCT to prevent rebound (even if your fine with adex on cycle).

Back
Top Bottom