Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange side effect first Tren pin

h2oboy

Hey bros-

I've been doing mostly test only cycles for the last 5 years. Last fall I did a test and deca cycle, which went well with few sides. I started a test & tren cycle yesterday, and I had a strange reaction on pinning. I've heard of Tren cough due to hitting a vein, but that is not what I experienced. About half way through my pin, I started to get a racing heart, flushing, and a feeling of arousal, then an onset of anxiety. I'm guessing I did hit a vein pretty good. I stopped the pin and went and laid down for a bit. I finished the rest in another location and was okay. I felt anxious and high heart rate for a few hours after. Anyone had an experience like that before? I'm a little worried to pin again. Any advice? Here is my cycle-

Week 1-10
Test e 500
Tren E 300
Aromasin 10 mg EOD
Caber .25 EOD
Cardarine 20mg/day

I can't say I've ever had this happen from tren, and it sounds like it was perhaps a psychologically induced reaction to be honest.

I consider that, but I honestly don't think so. If it was just the other sides, but the arousal feeling makes me think I hit vein.

I like doing quads and regularly hit veins, i know because blood will squirt out and leave a bruise. Never experienced what you describe at all. Sounds more like Pon is saying.

Good Tren makes me sweat a little when I pin it, but to the point of what you described. It's like an instant response. No other compound does that to me.

Could simply be that you did hit a vein which caused a a snowball of small reactions. I wouldn't worry too much about it. See how the next pin goes and reevaluate if you have a similar reaction.

Many times happened to me, normal occurrence, if you don't get it probably your gear is useless. Tren affects the receptors that epinephrine affects. Anyways always inject slowly. You can also inject a bit wait for a few seconds see if you get a reaction and then continue

Back
Top Bottom