Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stringy blood substance when aspirating

A20000T

Registered
Recently did an injection into quad same site I always use, and when I aspirated blood came into the syringe and formed a sort of skin coloured ball that floats in the syringe and when I pushed it back out of the needle it was thick and stringy. Is it just blood under the skin from burst blood vessel or something else? Hopefully I described it well enough so you get what I mean. Thanks

Probably from capillaries. Modern medical guidelines recommend not aspirating IM injections anymore though.

Ok, so I should just carry on using the site without aspirating and not worry about whatever it is?

was there a lump there already? could be old oils. i hope you aren't pinning the same spot over and over

and no you don't need to aspirate, i've been saying this for a decade on these forums and had guys argue with me for years. now nobody does it after they started listening to me like magic

Nah no lump was there before, and I inject each quad twice a week and do it a couple centimetres away from last injection spot. Hasn’t been a problem until now.

Back
Top Bottom