Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stroke from steroids

seroldty

I've always been the hardest worker in the gym and this was before using steroids.
I became a personal trainer at 22 years old and this made me even more obsessed with being the best. the better I look the more customers kept coming back
it was never enough even though I was Stronger than most guys who have been in there for over 20 years. One day I got offered some steroids and I decided to take it. A week later I was breaking new personal records and from there I was hooked. I've always thought that steroids were cheating and for losers but here I was using them as well
I took a break from using them and my lifts started to drop. this was like a drug and I had to go back for more. I started taking things like masteron, trenbolone and winstrol. I was on 3g or more per week and i would stay on for months straight. even though my hair was shedding like crazy I was still getting better and I felt phenomenal
one day I was walking down the stairs and I felt dizzy and I ended up falling. My roommate called the ambulance and they came and took me to the hospital. They said I had some sort of seizure and stroke. they said my lean body actually saved my life but the steroids gave me a stroke at such a young age. The doctors said it was a severe stroke and i should be dead
I guess my advice is don't get started on steroids unless you're aware of the consequences

heart health is very important

if you want to build a strong heart it starts with cardio and diet

fasting goes a loooooooooooooong way

lay off the damn stims, yes that includes coffee. if you must drink it cause you are that weak then atleast use decaf

and use steroids, don't abuse steroids

more and more people are getting strokes younger and younger. take this as a wakeup call because you are only 22

I've always been the hardest worker in the gym and this was before using steroids.
I became a personal trainer at 22 years old and this made me even more obsessed with being the best. the better I look the more customers kept coming back
it was never enough even though I was Stronger than most guys who have been in there for over 20 years. One day I got offered some steroids and I decided to take it. A week later I was breaking new personal records and from there I was hooked. I've always thought that steroids were cheating and for losers but here I was using them as well
I took a break from using them and my lifts started to drop. this was like a drug and I had to go back for more. I started taking things like masteron, trenbolone and winstrol. I was on 3g or more per week and i would stay on for months straight. even though my hair was shedding like crazy I was still getting better and I felt phenomenal
one day I was walking down the stairs and I felt dizzy and I ended up falling. My roommate called the ambulance and they came and took me to the hospital. They said I had some sort of seizure and stroke. they said my lean body actually saved my life but the steroids gave me a stroke at such a young age. The doctors said it was a severe stroke and i should be dead
I guess my advice is don't get started on steroids unless you're aware of the consequences

3000mgs of steroids is crazy doses, most guys are using 10x times less 300-400mgs cycles, you're hella abusing

I dont think it was the "steroids" that caused the stroke, there is a lot of abuse that you did it sounds like it to me

heart health is very important

if you want to build a strong heart it starts with cardio and diet

fasting goes a loooooooooooooong way

lay off the damn stims, yes that includes coffee. if you must drink it cause you are that weak then atleast use decaf

and use steroids, don't abuse steroids

more and more people are getting strokes younger and younger. take this as a wakeup call because you are only 22

He's not 22. He was that age when he became a PT.

The rest I agree with 100%.

Months straight of 3g a week... it's gonna come with side effects.

bro Montoya die from stroke on ellipitcal. sad story.

glad yo okay but glad montoya dead. world better place :)

What about his other 'death' stories?

bro he choke on underrage boy sperm

While having a stroke on the bike lol And, as I pointed out, who chokes to death on 5ml of fluid. I've got more chance of drowning in a rain drop ha ha

Back
Top Bottom