Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strongest AI besides letro?

duckylucky

Registered
what is the strongest estrogen blocker (AI) out there besides letro. I tried letro already and it made me feel miserable and depressed. But I am concerned my estrogen levels have gotten a bit ouf of control lately because I am noticing some possible gyno problems starting. any suggestions for a strong AI?

what is the strongest estrogen blocker (AI) out there besides letro. I tried letro already and it made me feel miserable and depressed. But I am concerned my estrogen levels have gotten a bit ouf of control lately because I am noticing some possible gyno problems starting. any suggestions for a strong AI?

Check out our articles. https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/ancillary-profiles/ has all the info on AI's you need.

Do not just start throwing AI's at a problem you don't know for sure exists. The symptoms of low estrogen are very similar to the symptoms of high estrogen in many cases. Without blood work I would not recommend taking AI's.

Why do you want something stronger than letro? Letro made you feel like shit because it's so strong. You want something that controls estrogen and not as strong without crushing it like aromasin

First things first:

Get some blood work and see where you're at and decide what you need from there. But I think you're going to need some Aromasin instead of something stronger

Is this your first cycle? What are you running and at what dose?

This is why it is so important to run bloods and have everything you need in hand. Maybe you do have everything but once this gets out of control you pretty much need to end your cycle and get things back to normal. Need to run bloods!

Back
Top Bottom