Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strongman competition cycle

leopoldo37

Registered
here are my stats guys. I’m already on TRT self done. 37 years old 6’3” and 225 pounds. My weight class is 230 so I gotta stay under that. Looking to use a cycle without bumping me over my weight class if possible. My history of steroids is simple using testosterone, deca durabolin and orals like winstrol and anavar. I would love to get your opinions on my best choices.

here are my stats guys. I’m already on TRT self done. 37 years old 6’3” and 225 pounds. My weight class is 230 so I gotta stay under that. Looking to use a cycle without bumping me over my weight class if possible. My history of steroids is simple using testosterone, deca durabolin and orals like winstrol and anavar. I would love to get your opinions on my best choices.

Brother stay away from winstrol on strongman competitions because is very easy to get injured . Your weight only increases if you eat to much ( control calories ). Best for strenght some test as base , trenbolone , anadrol, halotestin and superdrol

tren and winny sound good

Winny is one of the most toxic compounds out there and it drys you out putting you on huge risk of injury . You have much better options for strenght without dry you out like anadrol , superdrol or even anavar ( real anavar gives you crazy strength ).

Winny is one of the most toxic compounds out there and it drys you out putting you on huge risk of injury . You have much better options for strenght without dry you out like anadrol , superdrol or even anavar ( real anavar gives you crazy strength ).

He’s trying to stay under his weight class... Superdrol and anadrol is not what he wants.. And anavar doesn’t give “crazy” strength, not sure where you heard that. It’s a steroid that will provide strength, but don’t put it in the same category as superdrol or anadrol...

Also superdrol and anadrol are way more toxic than winny. So i’m pretty confused by your response

Back
Top Bottom