Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid question of the day

lv2lft

Newbie Brother
Registered
I was hoping someone could help me with a question I have been thinking about for a while now. Why aren't steroids dosed by weight? I know, like myself, everyone on here has different goals and physiques they want to aspire towards or already have. Why, then does it seem like most dosages are the same regardless of size but based more on experience? Again, it might be the worst question ever, but I have just been very curious about the answer.

First time cycles are pretty standard for new users.

Then once you get your feet wet you may find that you need more or less depending how you react to compounds.

So in a way it is about size. Body type. Goals. Etc.

But you have to start on the first rung if you wanna climb the ladder.

KRAZIEONE

There is no real steroid to weight calculatiin because everyone is different and has different stats. Therefore nothing universal exists.

For example, different cycles would be provided here
5'7 200lbs 25% bf
5'7 200lbs 12% bodyfat

if you think that running 500mg of gear vs. 700mg is gonna make that much of a difference than you will be sadly disappointed.

gear is gear. if you run a moderate dose or more a slight difference based on your body weight isn't going to be noticeable

There are some basic guidelines, with that said I feel it's more about how your body reacts to the hormones. There are "sweet spots" where YOUR body is gonna run optimally.....IMO

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

There are some basic guidelines, with that said I feel it's more about how your body reacts to the hormones. There are "sweet spots" where YOUR body is gonna run optimally.....IMO

Agreed. But first you have to find a starting point and see how your body reacts.

KRAZIEONE

Agreed. But first you have to find a starting point and see how your body reacts.

KRAZIEONE

Oh yes totally agree!! Start in moderation, that's why I also like single compound runs early to feel it out so to speak

Absolutely. Any first time user should always be a test only cycle. And very moderate. I see all these guys wanting to take 6 compounds at once and having no clue how each compound works with each other harmony. They only pick those ones cause they have heard the words. They don't know what they do and then wonder why they are all fuxked up and have no results after using $500 in gear. Its sad really. We as men need to do due diligence on our bodies before doing anything.

KRAZIEONE

Back
Top Bottom