Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupidity

GainzzBbyy

I’ve been on cycle for 5 months but not constantly,

1 - 11 Test Blend 350mg 2ml weekly 700mg a week

I ran nothing from 11 - 15 apart from arimdex at .5mg EOD and 1mg ED for a few weeks, didn’t do a lot. Also Liv52 & Cycle Support.

15 - 20 Tren Ace 250mg 1 - 3 / 3 - 5 Tren Ace 500mg

I’ve got slight gyno, lumps when flexing and puffy nipple through a T-shirt / Vest, Similar to Jon Skywalker on his recent in mirror lol. Early gyno

I never got blood work done before / mid way through but plan on getting blood work done. I know, I’m really stupid I know!

Oh well we live and we learn.

Few questions

Test E at 500mg 1 - 14
Anadrol 50mg 2 - 6 / 10 - 14
Nolvadex 20mg 1 - 12
Liv52 2/Tabs ED
Cycle support 4/Tabs ED

1. If I do the above cycle ^ While running Nolvadex at 20mg ED would I be able to reverse gyno and possibly make it less noticeable?

2. If Nolvadex wouldn’t work, would letro work at say 1.25mg Week 1, Week 2 to 4 2.5mg Week 5 1.25mg And Weeks 6 .5mg and then Nolvadex to prevent rebound?

3. If i do carry on, would it be a smart idea to get blood work done in 2/3weeks time?

Thanks!

I’ve been on cycle for 5 months but not constantly,

1 - 11 Test Blend 350mg 2ml weekly 700mg a week

I ran nothing from 11 - 15 apart from arimdex at .5mg EOD and 1mg ED for a few weeks, didn’t do a lot. Also Liv52 & Cycle Support.

15 - 20 Tren Ace 250mg 1 - 3 / 3 - 5 Tren Ace 500mg

I’ve got slight gyno, lumps when flexing and puffy nipple through a T-shirt / Vest, Similar to Jon Skywalker on his recent in mirror lol. Early gyno

I never got blood work done before / mid way through but plan on getting blood work done. I know, I’m really stupid I know!

Oh well we live and we learn.

Few questions

Test E at 500mg 1 - 14
Anadrol 50mg 2 - 6 / 10 - 14
Nolvadex 20mg 1 - 12
Liv52 2/Tabs ED
Cycle support 4/Tabs ED

1. If I do the above cycle ^ While running Nolvadex at 20mg ED would I be able to reverse gyno and possibly make it less noticeable?

2. If Nolvadex wouldn’t work, would letro work at say 1.25mg Week 1, Week 2 to 4 2.5mg Week 5 1.25mg And Weeks 6 .5mg and then Nolvadex to prevent rebound?

3. If i do carry on, would it be a smart idea to get blood work done in 2/3weeks time?

Thanks!

I will suggest to you that: A. a twenty week cycle is dangerously long with respect to the promotion of gyno; B. You've been injecting entirely too much test'; C. arimidex has brought about estrogen rebound; D. you should be using the suicide AI aromasin; and E. these breaks in the cycle that you took caused your hormones to go completely out of control, thereby setting up a situation in which several estrogen-realted sides unfolded, including the aforesaid "slight gyno, lumps when flexing and a puffy nipple."
So I should like to urge you to stop the cycle, begin taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD, and to launch a proper PCT two weeks from now.

I will suggest to you that: A. a twenty week cycle is dangerously long with respect to the promotion of gyno; B. You've been injecting entirely too much test'; C. arimidex has brought about estrogen rebound; D. you should be using the suicide AI aromasin; and E. these breaks in the cycle that you took caused your hormones to go completely out of control, thereby setting up a situation in which several estrogen-realted sides unfolded, including the aforesaid "slight gyno, lumps when flexing and a puffy nipple."
So I should like to urge you to stop the cycle, begin taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD, and to launch a proper PCT two weeks from now.

Everything you said makes sense to me. Completely agree with you. I’ve been very stupid, Real stupid. I don’t plan on doing a pct, Test should be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday. I’ll be cruising on Test e @ 250mg E10D and Nolvadex 20mg for 10/12 Weeks to reverse gyno hopefully

After that I plan to be as sensible as I can, get bloods done every few months, run aromsian 12.5mg EOD or ED and keep Test around 500mg with possibly Deca 300mg and Anadrol 50mg kick start. That will be my next blast once gyno is gone, bloods have been checked. Thanks mate

Everything you said makes sense to me. Completely agree with you. I’ve been very stupid, Real stupid. I don’t plan on doing a pct, Test should be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday. I’ll be cruising on Test e @ 250mg E10D and Nolvadex 20mg for 10/12 Weeks to reverse gyno hopefully

After that I plan to be as sensible as I can, get bloods done every few months, run aromsian 12.5mg EOD or ED and keep Test around 500mg with possibly Deca 300mg and Anadrol 50mg kick start. That will be my next blast once gyno is gone, bloods have been checked. Thanks mate

...I’ve been very stupid...I don’t plan on doing a pct...I’ll be cruising on Test e @ 250mg E10D and Nolvadex 20mg for 10/12 Weeks...

So have I missed something, or will this indeed encompass a 30 to 32 weeks of the continuous use of AAS?

Yeah pretty much, That’s what a B&C is mate, Blast at a higher dosage say 12 weeks and cruise at a lower dosage example 250mg E10D 8 weeks repeat all year round

I suppose this thread I made was pretty stupid but the reasoning behind it is because I’ve taken 4 weeks off then jumped back on and now coming up to 1 week off, i thought the way I am was due to Tren but thinking about it, it’s definitely because I’ve taken real shorts breaks and then jumped back on, I used Tren without a test base but a lot of what you said made sense to me, I feel sucidal. My friends/family keep saying I’ve been withdrawal. I barely ever wanna go out side or even work.

Eddie, i plan to blast & cruise for a good 2 years and then do a strong pct and hope to recover. If I don’t then I’ll be on trt for life but that doesn’t bother me nor does having kids as I’ve got a little daughter

I’m seeking for help mate, If I jump on a cruise dosage then will I go back to normal state eventually?

I don't understand blast and cruise at all...
You get zero benefit from it...
Trt dose is cool if ur naturally low like 150 a week

And I've yet to come across ANYONE using arimidex with any fucking success...aromasin seems way better in every aspect...
And no proviron? Why not add that instead of running nolva on cycle...again I don't get running a SERM on cycle...
Pct and run it to kill the gyno

Yeah pretty much, That’s what a B&C is mate, Blast at a higher dosage say 12 weeks and cruise at a lower dosage example 250mg E10D 8 weeks repeat all year round

I suppose this thread I made was pretty stupid but the reasoning behind it is because I’ve taken 4 weeks off then jumped back on and now coming up to 1 week off, i thought the way I am was due to Tren but thinking about it, it’s definitely because I’ve taken real shorts breaks and then jumped back on, I used Tren without a test base but a lot of what you said made sense to me, I feel sucidal. My friends/family keep saying I’ve been withdrawal. I barely ever wanna go out side or even work.

Eddie, i plan to blast & cruise for a good 2 years and then do a strong pct and hope to recover. If I don’t then I’ll be on trt for life but that doesn’t bother me nor does having kids as I’ve got a little daughter

I’m seeking for help mate, If I jump on a cruise dosage then will I go back to normal state eventually?
Hello Dndn123

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

I suppose your right.. But then again I don’t mind staying on for as long as my BBing career and I don’t see myself having any more chirden, benefits are keeping pretty much all gains from cycle (apart from water retention of course)

I’ve been told Nolvadex can reverse gyno, Can Provirion reverse it too then mate?

And I’m not running Novladex on cycle I’m running it while on a trt dose

- - - Updated - - -

Not only that but if you B&C right, you’re hormones won’t be all over the place from Cycling on & off, Obvioulsy mine are but people that do it properly are more happier than when cycling on and off from what I’ve heard

Yes, I understand that. It is just that, like a lot of us here at Evo’, I stand steadfastly opposed to “cruising” - to the extended use of synthetic testosterone; the dangers of which not only include the possibility of blowing out your HPTA, but also the possible development of cancer of the prostate and/or heart disease.

I suppose this thread I made was pretty stupid

If I may, Gainzz, please try to refrain from self-disparagement. If you truly are suicidal, then indulging in such behavior could “serve” to exacerbate suicide ideation.

but the reasoning behind it is because I’ve taken 4 weeks off then jumped back on and now coming up to 1 week off, i thought the way I am was due to Tren but thinking about it, it’s definitely because I’ve taken real shorts breaks and then jumped back on, I used Tren without a test base but a lot of what you said made sense to me, I feel sucidal. My friends/family keep saying I’ve been withdrawal. I barely ever wanna go out side or even work.

But by your own admission, read: “…it’s definitely because I’ve taken really short breaks and then jumped back on…”, your shortsighted approach to cycling is the very thing that has gotten you into this very serious situation. So how is it that taking yet more drugs is going to get you out of this serious situation?
So, again, I will urge you to cease the use of AAS immediately, to then begin a proper PCT protocol two weeks afterwards, and to keep to taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD until the end of PCT.

You may or you may not regain your good health relative to your HPTA, Gainzz. No one can predict such a thing. But why take that risk? And why risk the development of cancer of the prostate and/or heart disease?

I agree with some of that, You can get heart disease or cancer from cycling on and off, Your HPTA might not recover from one cycle. It’s a gamble it’s a risk we all are taking! Thanks for trying to help and I appreciate you taking your time to reply, In years I’ll probably regret my decision and wish I listened to you or there’s a possibility I’ll be living the life and not regretting anything! Who knows!

I don’t compete at this moment of time but in the future, that’s the goal. If that doesn’t work out I plan to earn money to do with my body, weather that’s being a fitness model, YouTube etc.

How do I post pictures on here mate?

Use something like Imgur and then copy and paste the link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t compete at this moment of time but in the future, that’s the goal. If that doesn’t work out I plan to earn money to do with my body, weather that’s being a fitness model, YouTube etc.

How do I post pictures on here mate?

Bro do gay for pay lol...you'll make a ton of money banging lady boys...i do for fun no money my dick is only 6.25 .l.

I don't understand blast and cruise at all...
You get zero benefit from it...

Trt dose is cool if ur naturally low like 150 a week

And I've yet to come across ANYONE using arimidex with any fucking success...aromasin seems way better in every aspect...
And no proviron? Why not add that instead of running nolva on cycle...again I don't get running a SERM on cycle...
Pct and run it to kill the gyno

I say this and will continue to say it. Show me the gains. Take an average Joe and B&C him. Compare him to someone who did a couple of low dose cycles and show me the gain differences.

5 months of pretty much being on steroids is NOT cycling. that is just steroid abuse

a lot of guys do it

1. steroids are easy to get these days, like ordering shit off amazon it is that easy
2. steroids are cheap.. hell a vial of gear is cheaper than getting a car wash these days

you will stay bigger and stronger abusing steroids, but you also will increase your chances of injuries, organ problems, and other health problems.

Back
Top Bottom