Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sub q test inj.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    I don't understand how y'all do/bare this. I'm around 10% body fat or less. If I pin half a cc of test in my leg or ass, I get a knot. So does sub q only work for people with more fat?

And, more plates more dates on YT spoke on this, as well as many others with better experience than IM.
    Yah Im around 12% body fat but I never subq anywhere but the abdomen 0.5cc goes in okay havent noticed a knot or anything. No way I could get it into my leg sub q layer...

MPMD's is a great YT channel Derek is the man. Im super interested how his magnalone cycle as a trt replacement will go. He will basically inject everyday to keep serum levels stable and overal will have to use less compound with fewer sides to achieve trt results.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't understand why Dereck would inject a substance everyday, when trt (to my knowledge) poses no sides, and pin way less.

Is he trying to bypass hair loss? He had a problem with that and was bothering him

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yah I think it had something to do with that now that you mention it. Also I think it's just in the name of science, what a man haha.

I'm going to try topical sarms as he pointed out there is promise there but RU works great for me with no sides also

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlyBaked View Post
    yah I think it had something to do with that now that you mention it. Also I think it's just in the name of science, what a man haha.

I'm going to try topical sarms as he pointed out there is promise there but RU works great for me with no sides also
    RU is a brand correct? Last time I looked into sarms, injectables were better. Well, more efficient mg for mg

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    RU58441 is a topical anti-androgen it binds to the receptors on the scalp and doesn't let DHT miniturize the follicles. For some people (Who probably use too much) it can go systemic and cause side effects...but its half-life is fairly short so it really shouldn't and doesn't for me really helps on cycle.

I was talking about sarms as hair loss treatment, check his latest videos, definitely worth experimenting with..

I prefer sarms overall as Im not stranger to hard work (as a kickboxer for years) but Im a pretty casual lifter and making mad gainz with stacks of AAS is not a long term plan sarms like LGD are great alt with good results minimum sides. Recovering from a 10 week cycle now I was less than 50% suppressed...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post
    I definitely am

Sust is best at 3x a week per Per Bill Roberts and my anecdotal experience.
    If that's what you want to do then go for it. I've been in the game a while too. Not what I'd do but that's on you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234