Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sub q test inj.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sub q test inj.

I cruise on 100mg sust. mon/wed/fri
    Recently tried sub q injection in my belly and notice a substantial increase in strength and stamina in the weight room. I then found this article on t-nation. Is there any negatives to doing this? I use sust 500/ml so its not that much oil per injection.

https://www.**************/pharma/ge...m-testosterone

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I canít paste the link. The article is called ďget 20% results better results with testosteroneĒ

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post
    I cruise on 100mg sust. mon/wed/fri
    Recently tried sub q injection in my belly and notice a substantial increase in strength and stamina in the weight room. I then found this article on t-nation. Is there any negatives to doing this? I use sust 500/ml so its not that much oil per injection.

https://www.**************/pharma/ge...m-testosterone

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I canít paste the link. The article is called ďget 20% results better results with testosteroneĒ
    Everyone want to subq oil now. What is with that?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Because you get better results which Iíve confirmed also heard it converts less to estrogen but havenít confirmed that yet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Because you get better results which Iíve confirmed also heard it converts less to estrogen but havenít confirmed that yet.
    Lol. Dude where you going to put 3ccs of oil subq. What's amounts are you using hahaha

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Lol. Dude where you going to put 3ccs of oil subq. What's amounts are you using hahaha
    Apply reading comprehension to my first post. I inject 100mg of sustanon 3xís a week. I use 500mg per ml of sust so itís only 20% of 1 cc per injection.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Apply reading comprehension to my first post. I inject 100mg of sustanon 3xís a week. I use 500mg per ml of sust so itís only 20% of 1 cc per injection.
    Lol, I wasn't talking about you bro i was talking about people who run cycles. Not old guys on trt

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Subq is a fine option for those on legit TRT doses for sure, and when I finally give up and start TRT (probably sooner than later as I will be 45 this year), I will try that route too. Obviously, cycles are just too much oil volume, and could lead to sterile abscesses.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Subq is a fine option for those on legit TRT doses for sure, and when I finally give up and start TRT (probably sooner than later as I will be 45 this year), I will try that route too. Obviously, cycles are just too much oil volume, and could lead to sterile abscesses.
    You think .20 ccís 3x a week is enough to cause problems? Is a sterile Absess serious if you get it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Lol, I wasn't talking about you bro i was talking about people who run cycles. Not old guys on trt
    Iím not on trt. Stop posting in my thread if you canít focus on the subject.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I doubt 0.2cc subcutaneous would cause any issues as long as you are changing injection sites. Sterile abscesses are painful, and may need medical attention such as draining and wound dressing if they are large enough.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You think .20 ccís 3x a week is enough to cause problems? Is a sterile Absess serious if you get it?

- - - Updated - - -

Iím not on trt. Stop posting in my thread if you canít focus on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I doubt 0.2cc subcutaneous would cause any issues as long as you are changing injection sites. Sterile abscesses are painful, and may need medical attention such as draining and wound dressing if they are large enough.
    Thank you! I will proceed cautiously

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast