Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sub q test inj.

El chewy choke

I cruise on 100mg sust. mon/wed/fri
Recently tried sub q injection in my belly and notice a substantial increase in strength and stamina in the weight room. I then found this article on t-nation. Is there any negatives to doing this? I use sust 500/ml so its not that much oil per injection.

https://www.**************/pharma/get-20-better-results-from-testosterone

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I can’t paste the link. The article is called “get 20% results better results with testosterone”

I cruise on 100mg sust. mon/wed/fri
Recently tried sub q injection in my belly and notice a substantial increase in strength and stamina in the weight room. I then found this article on t-nation. Is there any negatives to doing this? I use sust 500/ml so its not that much oil per injection.

https://www.**************/pharma/get-20-better-results-from-testosterone

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I can’t paste the link. The article is called “get 20% results better results with testosterone”
Everyone want to subq oil now. What is with that?

Because you get better results which I’ve confirmed also heard it converts less to estrogen but haven’t confirmed that yet.

Apply reading comprehension to my first post. I inject 100mg of sustanon 3x’s a week. I use 500mg per ml of sust so it’s only 20% of 1 cc per injection.
Lol, I wasn't talking about you bro i was talking about people who run cycles. Not old guys on trt

Subq is a fine option for those on legit TRT doses for sure, and when I finally give up and start TRT (probably sooner than later as I will be 45 this year), I will try that route too. Obviously, cycles are just too much oil volume, and could lead to sterile abscesses.

Subq is a fine option for those on legit TRT doses for sure, and when I finally give up and start TRT (probably sooner than later as I will be 45 this year), I will try that route too. Obviously, cycles are just too much oil volume, and could lead to sterile abscesses.

You think .20 cc’s 3x a week is enough to cause problems? Is a sterile Absess serious if you get it?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I wasn't talking about you bro i was talking about people who run cycles. Not old guys on trt

I’m not on trt. Stop posting in my thread if you can’t focus on the subject.

I doubt 0.2cc subcutaneous would cause any issues as long as you are changing injection sites. Sterile abscesses are painful, and may need medical attention such as draining and wound dressing if they are large enough.

You think .20 cc’s 3x a week is enough to cause problems? Is a sterile Absess serious if you get it?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not on trt. Stop posting in my thread if you can’t focus on the subject.

I doubt 0.2cc subcutaneous would cause any issues as long as you are changing injection sites. Sterile abscesses are painful, and may need medical attention such as draining and wound dressing if they are large enough.

Thank you! I will proceed cautiously

dude first off relax. this isn't meso where everyone is an asshole to each other.

if you want the truth a couple things

1. sustanon does not need to be injected 3X a week. more like 3X per month, that is why it is used in long term
2. yes you can inject subQ small amounts, but you still have to rotate sites, and if you blast you will need to switch to IM cause it just isn't plausible to subQ large amounts
3. it would make more sense to just inject once a week here especially since you are cruising instead of small amounts split up
4. it does not matter if it is subQ or IM in terms of stamina or the other stuff you report, atleast that is my strong opinion. and even if there was i would be skeptical if it was enough of a difference to make any sort of difference where everyone would change their injection techniques.

Last edited:
Ive done 2 x 0.5ml Test E 400mg subq its fine, noticed slightly more stable blood serum and no scar tissue build up, Im thinking of doing 3 x 0.3ml every 2 days next cycle.

Ive done 2 x 0.5ml Test E 400mg subq its fine, noticed slightly more stable blood serum and no scar tissue build up, Im thinking of doing 3 x 0.3ml every 2 days next cycle.

Thanks for sharing. I believe this is the way forward. I never go over 300 test, when I blast other compounds it will be IM but test sub q.

dude first off relax. this isn't meso where everyone is an asshole to each other.

if you want the truth a couple things

1. sustanon does not need to be injected 3X a week. more like 3X per month, that is why it is used in long term
2. yes you can inject subQ small amounts, but you still have to rotate sites, and if you blast you will need to switch to IM cause it just isn't plausible to subQ large amounts
3. it would make more sense to just inject once a week here especially since you are cruising instead of small amounts split up
4. it does not matter if it is subQ or IM in terms of stamina or the other stuff you report, atleast that is my strong opinion. and even if there was i would be skeptical if it was enough of a difference to make any sort of difference where everyone would change their injection techniques.[/QUOTE

You sound a bit confused asking if I want the truth but then admit opinion.
Appreciate answering my question though.

If that's what you want to do, go for it but it's definitely not giving better results. It's the same shit. It's not changing. You're kinda making it more complicated than it needs to be. Just inject your weekly dose once a week and call it a day.

If that's what you want to do, go for it but it's definitely not giving better results. It's the same shit. It's not changing. You're kinda making it more complicated than it needs to be. Just inject your weekly dose once a week and call it a day.

I definitely am ;)

Sust is best at 3x a week per Per Bill Roberts and my anecdotal experience.

Back
Top Bottom