Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sub-squoch PSL log

sub_squoch

First pin (glute) of my 12 week cycle today running all PSL gear. Still waiting on the PSL promo tren ace but I have other PSL tren ace so I have everything I need for the entire cycle and PCT. Many years ago I ran a few cycles but I'm not counting them. Stats and cycle are as follows:

Height: 5' - 7 1/2"
Weight 187
BF: 13-15% (based on last caliper reading from a local gym)

Weeks 1-4:
100mg prop EOD
10mg aromasin EOD

Weeks 5-12:
50mg prop EOD
100mg ace EOD
.25mg caber EOD
20mg cardarine EOD

Weeks 1-4 and 9-12:
50mg tbol ED
7 tabs N2Guard ED

PCT will be the evo PCT but only with nolva, clomid and nutrabol. I may also add some cardarine in PCT but that's TBD.

Diet will be carb cycling, high fat, high protein and put together by trevor. I have to reach out to him to revise my plan as I am sure additional carbs will be added once I start the tren. I have a home gym so gear is a bit limited - mainly free weights, dumbbells, rack and one universal cable machine. I'm looking into purchasing a smith machine with the hope that will allow me to push reps a little more without a spotter. Training will be as follows:

Monday: chest, triceps and abs
Tuesday: back
Wednesday: off
Thursday: shoulders, biceps and abs
Friday: legs
Saturday: off
Sunday: full body circuit (inc abs)

Cardio will be run 5-6 days a week, minimum 30 minutes per session, a combo of HIIT sessions and distance/endurance sessions. I will do this for a long as I can but I do know from past experience that both tbol and tren really kill my cardio.

The goal of this cycle is lean muscle building and recomp. I've hit a bit of a BF loss plateau due to high cortisol levels so other lifestyle changes are also being implemented - I can elaborate if anyone needs/wants me to. I've never been a lean guy - I am naturally thick (definitely an endomorph). I dont believe I've ever been below 17% BF so right now is the leanest I've ever been. My long term goal is to get to a 30-32" waist BF around 10% and to have abs. I know I have a ways to go and have a lot working against me but I'm one dedicated mofo!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 weeks....fucking USPS

Actually, given the Republican Party's never-ceasing efforts to destroy it and thus privatize it, the fact that the USPS is still able to operate at all is nothing short of amazing.
In 2005, Republican lawmakers, with an eye toward destroying the USPS, saddled it with the responsibility of funding its retirement fund 75 years into the future - of funding the retirements of tens of thousands of employees who have yet to be fucking born, let alone yet to be fucking hired. It was a financial responsibility that no entity - either public or private - has ever been burdened with.
And, to the amazement and disappointment of the Republican Party, the USPS somehow managed to meet that ridiculous expectation. But it, as well as several other such albatrosses that have been placed upon its neck, has greatly hampered the USPS, which is just exactly what it was intended to do.
So the next time you have a gripe about the USPS, think of this post, won't you?

One thing I forgot to mention: pre-bloods came back perfect. Would you guys suggest I test again just before I start tren? Maybe the day after my last prop pin just before I introduce tren?

One thing I forgot to mention: pre-bloods came back perfect. Would you guys suggest I test again just before I start tren? Maybe the day after my last prop pin just before I introduce tren?

Bumping my bloodwork question

Bumping my bloodwork question

I wouldn’t see any need to run more labs if you were only on test, as long as pre cycle labs were fine. If you’re trying to get your T levels or check validity of gear then by all means go for it of course.

I would just continue and run mid cycle labs.

I wouldn’t see any need to run more labs if you were only on test, as long as pre cycle labs were fine. If you’re trying to get your T levels or check validity of gear then by all means go for it of course.

I would just continue and run mid cycle labs.
I'd like to be sure I have my AI dialed in before I start tren - at least that was my thought. Tren will skew my estrogen results will it not? That's what I was questioning getting labs right before I introduce tren. Wouldn't hurt to test test levels too - and I believe PSL provides a credit for those that do so

just an FYI PSL is doing domestic shipping all this month, so will not take that long
Yea I saw that. What I'm waiting on is ace that I got in exchange for a log. Ot was sent 3 weeks ago and cleared customs 11.30 but that's the last tracking update I've got. Another member is having the exact same issue so I can only assume its USPS

I'd like to be sure I have my AI dialed in before I start tren - at least that was my thought. Tren will skew my estrogen results will it not? That's what I was questioning getting labs right before I introduce tren. Wouldn't hurt to test test levels too - and I believe PSL provides a credit for those that do so

If you aren’t certain your AI is dialed in then by all means I would test again, because you aren’t correct the tren can skew the results.

So I would agree there, wouldn’t hurt to check it all prior to tren and fine tune your AI if needed.

If you aren’t certain your AI is dialed in then by all means I would test again, because you aren’t correct the tren can skew the results.

So I would agree there, wouldn’t hurt to check it all prior to tren and fine tune your AI if needed.
That was my school of thought

I agree with this for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom