bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Subcutaneous Injection Advice

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Subcutaneous Injection Advice

I'm on TRT and have been having some issues stabilizing my test and estrogen levels lately. I've posted a couple threads about it.

After some advice from a couple guys on the forum and plenty of research, I've decided to try subQ injections. I'm not looking to debate the effectiveness or if it is better than IM, I'm just just looking for any tips or advice from anyone who's done it.

One thing I've read is that it is important not to inject more than .5cc which is no issue for me. I currently inject .4cc IM once a week. When I go to subQ I'll be injecting .2cc twice a week.

These are some of the pros and cons I've discovered from my research:

Pros:
    More stable hormone levels
    Lower hematocrit in some cases
    Less test required in some cases
    Easier to self inject (not an issue for me)
    Less residual waste due to smaller syringe

Cons:
    Fewer injection sites for rotation
    Can be more painful than IM
    Can cause lumps at injection sites
    Limited volume per injection

I realize results can vary per individual anf i may not see the same positive effects others have but I think in my situation it is worth giving subQ a shot.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd question the more stable levels.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I'd question the more stable levels.
    I think in many case guys see more stable levels because they inject subQ more frequently since the volume is lower. However, I did see some guys share bloods showing more stable levels and they said they kept all variables the same aside from injecting subQ rather than IM. It seems some research points to slower absorption in fat than muscle, which reduces spikes in test levels.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I think in many case guys see more stable levels because they inject subQ more frequently since the volume is lower. However, I did see some guys share bloods showing more stable levels and they said they kept all variables the same aside from injecting subQ rather than IM. It seems some research points to slower absorption in fat than muscle, which reduces spikes in test levels.
    That makes sense logically.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    That makes sense logically.
    The primary reason I decided to try it is I've been having issues with spikes in my test levels and I think its impacting my E levels negatively. I want to go to twice weekly injections but it will tough in a standard 3ml syringe. I stocked up on about 3 years worth of Test E 250 and I only use 100mg a week for TRT. Injecting twice a week would mean .2cc of oil each pin so I think the most logical way to do this is a smaller syringe. As far as I know the only option would be a slin pin and subQ injections.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The primary reason I decided to try it is I've been having issues with spikes in my test levels and I think its impacting my E levels negatively. I want to go to twice weekly injections but it will tough in a standard 3ml syringe. I stocked up on about 3 years worth of Test E 250 and I only use 100mg a week for TRT. Injecting twice a week would mean .2cc of oil each pin so I think the most logical way to do this is a smaller syringe. As far as I know the only option would be a slin pin and subQ injections.
    Have you tried every 3.5days IM? I was doing once per week and switched to 3.5 days and the difference was noticeable. You may want try this before subQ. I use a 1ml syringe with 27ga needle for quad and 25ga for glute.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by s.gentz View Post
    Have you tried every 3.5days IM? I was doing once per week and switched to 3.5 days and the difference was noticeable. You may want try this before subQ. I use a 1ml syringe with 27ga needle for quad and 25ga for glute.
    Where did you find 1ml syringes that work with needles suitable for IM? All the 1ml syringes I can find seem to be for subQ or IV injection and wouldn't work for IM.

Are they 2 piece so you can swap needles or do you have to draw and pin with the same needle?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Where did you find 1ml syringes that work with needles suitable for IM? All the 1ml syringes I can find seem to be for subQ or IV injection and wouldn't work for IM.

Are they 2 piece so you can swap needles or do you have to draw and pin with the same needle?
    You can get everything at west end medical
    I get 1ml syringe with 25 gauge needle combo(lure lock) and then 27ga needles separate. They ship fast. You could also try gpz medlabs or tiger medical as well.

https://westendmedicalsupplies.com/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Them or gpz services. Literally you get whatever syringe size you want and get luer-lok pins and can choose whatever combo you want. I always draw with an 18-21 gauge and pin with a 23-25 gauge needle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You basically answered your own question and concerns, so there really isn't need for much feedback because you're already going in the right direction with the expectancy and mindset that you should have. Keep the volume low, and remember it's more about microdosing compared to larger volume.

for myself personally I cannot under any circumstance use oil subq, I do not metabolize it well and my body immediately quarantines it right off.

I will always be IM guy, however I have seen a lot of blood work along with clinical data backing up the claims that microdosing or lower volumes Subq is a great alternative for certain users.
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast