Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Substitute pro hormones for oral aaa on cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Substitute pro hormones for oral aaa on cycle

This is my first post here so if I f up donít bash me. So Iím male 29 years old, 182lbs, 5ft 9, and between 14-15% bf but leaning closer to 15 currently. I have run two cycles before so this will make #3. Iím going to be running a long Test C and EQ, at 400mg of Test a weeks and 600mg of equipoise.

I was planning on using Tbol as a kickstarter for the first 6 weeks, and then using winstrol to close the last 5 weeks. Just from an economic stand point I was wondering if I could get the same or similar anabolic potential from a prohormone, as I can get them very cheap currently. I gues id only save like 80$ but I was just curious

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Jewell View Post
    This is my first post here so if I f up donít bash me. So Iím male 29 years old, 182lbs, 5ft 9, and between 14-15% bf but leaning closer to 15 currently. I have run two cycles before so this will make #3. Iím going to be running a long Test C and EQ, at 400mg of Test a weeks and 600mg of equipoise.

I was planning on using Tbol as a kickstarter for the first 6 weeks, and then using winstrol to close the last 5 weeks. Just from an economic stand point I was wondering if I could get the same or similar anabolic potential from a prohormone, as I can get them very cheap currently. I gues id only save like 80$ but I was just curious

Are you planning this cycle as a cutting cycle, Nate?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Personally, even if you could get the same potential from a prohomone (but you won't) I'd stay away from them. The biggest reason people used them is cause they used to be legal. Like SARMS. When SARMS become illegal, I wonder how many will actually use them or just gravitate back to full AAS. however, I do believe SARMS are far superior with regards to less sides and that work compared to prohormones.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    unless you live in britain there aren't any pro hormones worth a damn available anymore.

i would either stick with an oral steroid or look into sarm's
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

You suck newbie!!!

LOL kidding only comment would be why 2 orals? Max oral length should be 8 weeks assuming you arent using a huge dose. That's not a good idea and can toast your liver.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would run one oral for 6 weeks, and then there will be like a 6 week break and then like 4 weeks. And I want to get the Injectable Winstrol Depot butall the sources ive seen are too expensive, oh well. thanks for your input brother!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah and Iím trying to recomp a little bit too. I just finished running T4 which wasnít as good as I thought. 30 days of T4 fat burning power was about equal to 12 days of Clen. For me diet is the only thing I really need to improve on to loose this bit of fat

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah and Iím trying to recomp a little bit too. I just finished running T4 which wasnít as good as I thought. 30 days of T4 fat burning power was about equal to 12 days of Clen. For me diet is the only thing I really need to improve on to loose this bit of fat
    Diet is all you need to lose the fat. You technically do not even need to train. Diet ALONE will enable you to lean out. Get rid of that junk....T4 and clen. If your diet isn't on point, there is no point to using it and if you aren't already lean, you won't see a difference other than jitters.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1) No. Spend the $80
    2) get that bodyfat down

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So this will indeed be a cutting cycle.
    If I may ask, Nate_Jewell, why are you going to run a cutting cycle that will come to fruition in the middle of winter? Or do you reside on the southern hemisphere?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast