Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Substitute pro hormones for oral aaa on cycle

Nate_Jewell

Registered
This is my first post here so if I f up don’t bash me. So I’m male 29 years old, 182lbs, 5ft 9, and between 14-15% bf but leaning closer to 15 currently. I have run two cycles before so this will make #3. I’m going to be running a long Test C and EQ, at 400mg of Test a weeks and 600mg of equipoise.

I was planning on using Tbol as a kickstarter for the first 6 weeks, and then using winstrol to close the last 5 weeks. Just from an economic stand point I was wondering if I could get the same or similar anabolic potential from a prohormone, as I can get them very cheap currently. I gues id only save like 80$ but I was just curious

This is my first post here so if I f up don’t bash me. So I’m male 29 years old, 182lbs, 5ft 9, and between 14-15% bf but leaning closer to 15 currently. I have run two cycles before so this will make #3. I’m going to be running a long Test C and EQ, at 400mg of Test a weeks and 600mg of equipoise.

I was planning on using Tbol as a kickstarter for the first 6 weeks, and then using winstrol to close the last 5 weeks. Just from an economic stand point I was wondering if I could get the same or similar anabolic potential from a prohormone, as I can get them very cheap currently. I gues id only save like 80$ but I was just curious

Are you planning this cycle as a cutting cycle, Nate?

Personally, even if you could get the same potential from a prohomone (but you won't) I'd stay away from them. The biggest reason people used them is cause they used to be legal. Like SARMS. When SARMS become illegal, I wonder how many will actually use them or just gravitate back to full AAS. however, I do believe SARMS are far superior with regards to less sides and that work compared to prohormones.

You suck newbie!!!

LOL kidding only comment would be why 2 orals? Max oral length should be 8 weeks assuming you arent using a huge dose. That's not a good idea and can toast your liver.

I would run one oral for 6 weeks, and then there will be like a 6 week break and then like 4 weeks. And I want to get the Injectable Winstrol Depot butall the sources ive seen are too expensive, oh well. thanks for your input brother!

Yeah and I’m trying to recomp a little bit too. I just finished running T4 which wasn’t as good as I thought. 30 days of T4 fat burning power was about equal to 12 days of Clen. For me diet is the only thing I really need to improve on to loose this bit of fat

Yeah and I’m trying to recomp a little bit too. I just finished running T4 which wasn’t as good as I thought. 30 days of T4 fat burning power was about equal to 12 days of Clen. For me diet is the only thing I really need to improve on to loose this bit of fat

Diet is all you need to lose the fat. You technically do not even need to train. Diet ALONE will enable you to lean out. Get rid of that junk....T4 and clen. If your diet isn't on point, there is no point to using it and if you aren't already lean, you won't see a difference other than jitters.

1) No. Spend the $80
2) get that bodyfat down

So this will indeed be a cutting cycle.
If I may ask, Nate_Jewell, why are you going to run a cutting cycle that will come to fruition in the middle of winter? Or do you reside on the southern hemisphere?

I would run one oral for 6 weeks, and then there will be like a 6 week break and then like 4 weeks. And I want to get the Injectable Winstrol Depot butall the sources ive seen are too expensive, oh well. thanks for your input brother!

Yea I mean I wouldnt break it up like that personally.

Does that mean you are going to run your test/eq cycle for 16 weeks? You def dont want to go over 12 weeks.

I would say run just Tbol for the first 4-6 weeks as a jump start and drop the winstrol. Winstrol is tough on the joints and makes you puffy which is the opposite of what you would want if trying to lean out.

i am NOT a fan of prohormones whatsoever and dont see any reason to use them anymore... the only allure to them was they were legal but being they are not, i would stick with regular aas man

Check out the forum sponsor puritysourcelabs.ru

Their prices are very affordable

Yes it is .... you can literally squirt injectable Winny in your mouth and it works the same ... injectable and oral are BOTH 17AA ....

Back
Top Bottom