Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestion or options for first cycle 38 y.o male.

bbiggs

hello everyone. I am hoping that I could get some suggestions and options for a first cycle. i am 6'1 and about 213 currently. I train 5-6 days a week. I eat clean 6 days a week . have been training since 18. I have above average muscle but would like to gain more. I am hoping someone here with knowledge could give me some guidance. any help would be greatly appreciated. I am really hoping to find someone to take me under the wing so to speak . maybe be a mentor.

I am not the person to guide u but I can tell u the guys on this board really seem to Want to help others with less experience have the best PED experience possible . Trial & error sucks!
IMO u came to the right place

hello everyone. I am hoping that I could get some suggestions and options for a first cycle. i am 6'1 and about 213 currently. I train 5-6 days a week. I eat clean 6 days a week . have been training since 18. I have above average muscle but would like to gain more. I am hoping someone here with knowledge could give me some guidance. any help would be greatly appreciated. I am really hoping to find someone to take me under the wing so to speak . maybe be a mentor.

Yep - 500mg of test

may i ask a question. if you were new again and could do a first cycle what would you do?

I would run the 500mg of test per week. Preferably a long ester like enanthate or cypionate so you can only inject twice per week. Also an AI like aromasin. 10mg EOD is a good dose. Depending on goals I have no issue with an oral kick start for the first 4 weeks. Dbol if you want serious size and strength (but lots of water and potential side effects), or tbol for more mild size and strength (but almost no side effects).

Another extremely important thing is to run a complete and thorough PCT. This is what I recommend:

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks guys for the response. look forward to learning.

Glad to have you. Stick around and you will learn a ton!

I would run the 500mg of test per week. Preferably a long ester like enanthate or cypionate so you can only inject twice per week. Also an AI like aromasin. 10mg EOD is a good dose. Depending on goals I have no issue with an oral kick start for the first 4 weeks. Dbol if you want serious size and strength (but lots of water and potential side effects), or tbol for more mild size and strength (but almost no side effects).

Another extremely important thing is to run a complete and thorough PCT. This is what I recommend:

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to have you. Stick around and you will learn a ton!

Thanks Masonic! I would like an oral kick start. does the dose amount of the dbol raise or lower the chance of sides. and if i wanted a oral with low sides like tbol could anavar be a option but for the whole 12 weeks? in my early 30's my doctor gave me a rx of a test cream. very low dose only noticed increase in sex drive. but other than that i am a rookie

Thanks Masonic! I would like an oral kick start. does the dose amount of the dbol raise or lower the chance of sides. and if i wanted a oral with low sides like tbol could anavar be a option but for the whole 12 weeks? in my early 30's my doctor gave me a rx of a test cream. very low dose only noticed increase in sex drive. but other than that i am a rookie

Yes, the dose will definitely change the likelihood of side effects. For something more mild, tbol or anavar will be good options. 40mg per day of either is a good starting dose. Don't run the oral the full 12 weeks though. That is too harsh on the liver. Keep the oral to 4-6 weeks. Also you need to run a liver protection supplement when running liver toxic oral steroids. I highly recommend N2Guard.

Yes, the dose will definitely change the likelihood of side effects. For something more mild, tbol or anavar will be good options. 40mg per day of either is a good starting dose. Don't run the oral the full 12 weeks though. That is too harsh on the liver. Keep the oral to 4-6 weeks. Also you need to run a liver protection supplement when running liver toxic oral steroids. I highly recommend N2Guard.
Thanks for your advice! What would you suggest. Tbol or anavar. And reason

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice! What would you suggest. Tbol or anavar. And reason

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I like tbol better. I have got great results from it in the past. I am also not a huge fan of anavar. I find it too mild and it increases my appetite too much. Everyone is different though so you may experience very different than me.

I like tbol better. I have got great results from it in the past. I am also not a huge fan of anavar. I find it too mild and it increases my appetite too much. Everyone is different though so you may experience very different than me.

ok i will take your advice. so that being said. and i have asked other members their input as well. i am going to run a 12 week. test e. 400 or 500 mgs per week? also with the tbol steve and jp suggest 40 mgs ed. cycle examples on this site suggest 50. what are your thoughts? i always learn from other peoples experience good or bad. mistakes that they have made. i dont want to learn from my mistakes on this. i want this to be a positive experience. masonic maybe you could take a few minutes and lay out an example plan. hope i am not out of line asking for your help. also some people suggest aromisin at 10mgs eod or 12.5 eod. what is correct?

ok i will take your advice. so that being said. and i have asked other members their input as well. i am going to run a 12 week. test e. 400 or 500 mgs per week? also with the tbol steve and jp suggest 40 mgs ed. cycle examples on this site suggest 50. what are your thoughts? i always learn from other peoples experience good or bad. mistakes that they have made. i dont want to learn from my mistakes on this. i want this to be a positive experience. masonic maybe you could take a few minutes and lay out an example plan. hope i am not out of line asking for your help. also some people suggest aromisin at 10mgs eod or 12.5 eod. what is correct?

Test at 400-500mg per week makes no difference.
Aromasin at 10-12.5mg EOD makes no difference.

Those are both just ranges and a general guide. To me it depends on how the gear and ancillaries are concentrated. If your test is 200mg/ml it is easy to just pin 1ml twice per week for 400mg. If it is dosed 250mg/ml then the same thing goes but you would be at 500mg per week. You wont notice a big difference between those 2. Not to mention no lab will have the exact same quality as the next. Some are under dosed and some are over dosed. With aromasin some tabs/capsules come in 10mg, 12.5mg, and 25mg each. Just dose whatever is easiest.

Those are both just ranges and a general guide. To me it depends on how the gear and ancillaries are concentrated. If your test is 200mg/ml it is easy to just pin 1ml twice per week for 400mg. If it is dosed 250mg/ml then the same thing goes but you would be at 500mg per week. You wont notice a big difference between those 2. Not to mention no lab will have the exact same quality as the next. Some are under dosed and some are over dosed. With aromasin some tabs/capsules come in 10mg, 12.5mg, and 25mg each. Just dose whatever is easiest.

thanks for the advice. i will do what you suggested regarding easiest dose. here is a question . and i will not be doing this but i have read of people not even using an ai. and just having one on hand in case. i dont understand this. why do some practice this method? also another question. after my last pin do i just keep running aromasin until when? i have heard pct starts 2 weeks and then i have heard 3. so does aromasin stop when pct starts. i think that pct is very important so i just want to be clear as sometimes it becomes the after thought of the cycle and it should be the main focus

- - - Updated - - -

oh and tbol at 40 when cycle suggestions on the site say 50? no difference really ?

thanks for the advice. i will do what you suggested regarding easiest dose. here is a question . and i will not be doing this but i have read of people not even using an ai. and just having one on hand in case. i dont understand this. why do some practice this method? also another question. after my last pin do i just keep running aromasin until when? i have heard pct starts 2 weeks and then i have heard 3. so does aromasin stop when pct starts. i think that pct is very important so i just want to be clear as sometimes it becomes the after thought of the cycle and it should be the main focus

- - - Updated - - -

The reason you want to start your AI from day 1 is because you want to PREVENT gyno and estrogen related side effects. If you wait until they appear you many not be able to get rid of it. It could be too late and you may end up with full blown gyno. As for PCT it depends on the individual. If your estrogen is under control throughout the cycle I see no need for it in PCT. If you have estrogen fluctuating and don't have a great handle on it then just run it throughout PCT. If you run it throughout PCT just taper down each week.

oh and tbol at 40 when cycle suggestions on the site say 50? no difference really ?

40mg will be a good dose for most people but some will go higher. I like to run it at 60mg personally. Again, it depends on the quality of the gear and how much mg you are actually getting of the tbol vs filler.

Back
Top Bottom