Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions

ferkis

Registered
Hi everyone. I am 24 years old and i lift for 6-7 years now but i have a problem. i cant lose even with diet the fat i want and i cant get shredded cause my body type is like this. i only get bigger every time. so i am thinking of running and anavr-clen cycle with 30mg var and 30mg clen for 1 month,and for pct proviron what do u suggest me to do thanks.

you aren't losing weight because you don't know how to 'diet' as you put it

we are so bullshitted into these diets by a lot of bad info out there. the whole eat 6 meals a day cause it boost metabolism bullshit that never works. how does eating more food cause weight loss? illogical shit but people still believe it because restaurants need that $$$ .. guys like jerry ward push these cookie cutter diets and push IIFYM and all that bs.. and then they change their minds when they realize 'wow chikFilA is making me feel like shit'.. well no shit dude! what did you expect?

before you waste your time and $$$ and healthy and hop on drugs fix your diet for real. https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale

brother, clen and anavar are not the answer if you cannot lose weight at all... first of all, clen is not the answer for anything except damaging your heart and not even having sustainable weight loss as it is.. so you can use it, get long term damage and not sustain the fat loss in the process... anavar IS NOT a weight loss drug... i see this so often its crazy... people seem to think its some sort of magic bean and thats not the case! your diet is clearly off and thats what needs to be addressed...

Guys i have 8% body fat. I just want to be cut thats all and i want to know. Its not that i eat too much. I just want an extra boost for shredding. Can u help me with anavar only at least?

Guys i have 8% body fat. I just want to be cut thats all and i want to know. Its not that i eat too much. I just want an extra boost for shredding. Can u help me with anavar only at least?

doesn't make any sense that you aren't cut at 8% body fat.. I'm mega confused.. post up a picture man. maybe you are just extremely self consious

Yeah thats what i am telling you its weird. I want to shred my abs thats why i am thinking of var. No other reason cause i have weird body type. And i did a body fat test with a very expensive machine. Two times. It cant be wrong

can you post a pic because im sorry, 8% and you are going to be cut up bro... not possible... post a pic...

Your bf estimate is wrong. What expensive machine did you use? I can tell you I am at 12% now and I can see my abs no problem. When I was down to 9% I had veins on my lower abs. Post a pic

Yeah thats what i am telling you its weird. I want to shred my abs thats why i am thinking of var. No other reason cause i have weird body type. And i did a body fat test with a very expensive machine. Two times. It cant be wrong

It's wrong. If you are 8% body fat, you would have abs showing.

I don't care what any fancy machine tells you, if your abs aren't showing - you aren't lean enough.

Great abs come down to:
1. Training abs regularly so you have thick and separated abs
2. low body fat

Hi everyone. I am 24 years old and i lift for 6-7 years now but i have a problem. i cant lose even with diet the fat i want and i cant get shredded cause my body type is like this. i only get bigger every time. so i am thinking of running and anavr-clen cycle with 30mg var and 30mg clen for 1 month,and for pct proviron what do u suggest me to do thanks.

Bad cycle, bad PCT and diet that's not working.

Back
Top Bottom