Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Suggestions for cycle

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Suggestions for cycle

    My last cycle was about a year ago. It was a PRIMO only cycle. Was pleased with the results, able to maintain without losing too much. I plan on starting a cycle soon and planned on taking PRIMO again. I have some other gear and thought about taking minimal doses of DECA to lube shoulder joints. I also have some EQ and test Enth. Looking for suggestions about a cycle....Is it a good idea to mix some deca and test with the primo........primo/deca only??? Any help would be great!!! Thanx Bros...........

  2. #2
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,021
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by venumxo View Post
    My last cycle was about a year ago. It was a PRIMO only cycle. Was pleased with the results, able to maintain without losing too much. I plan on starting a cycle soon and planned on taking PRIMO again. I have some other gear and thought about taking minimal doses of DECA to lube shoulder joints. I also have some EQ and test Enth. Looking for suggestions about a cycle....Is it a good idea to mix some deca and test with the primo........primo/deca only??? Any help would be great!!! Thanx Bros...........
    age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle would be helpful...

    please dont use deca to "lube your joints" deca simply masks the pain and once you stop you will just be right back where you were, if not worse, due to masking an injury...

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,454
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd just repeat what worked but I agree - forget using Deca to mask or help with pain.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,436
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh boy Deca for lube...

    In for stats

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    14
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just starting my second cycle, my first cycle went well how long would ye usually wait between cycles?

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,454
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skilledtrooper View Post
    Just starting my second cycle, my first cycle went well how long would ye usually wait between cycles?
    Start another thread. Your question has nothing to do with the OP's cycle.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,382
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you have existing joint issues there are 2 main reasons

    1. you are overtraining and/or injured
    2. you aren't getting your necessary nutrition

    rather than try and mask the issue it would make more sense to correct it so you don't end up with a chronic issue
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    99
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you have existing joint issues there are 2 main reasons

    1. you are overtraining and/or injured
    2. you aren't getting your necessary nutrition

    rather than try and mask the issue it would make more sense to correct it so you don't end up with a chronic issue
    This exactly. Take this user's advice please.

  9. #9
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,946
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never saw your stats posted

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    100
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Send a pic or something let us see u

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •