Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions for Winstrol PCT

almostaderu

Registered
I just am finishing up a cycle of winstrol at 50 mg a day and clenbuterol which I got up to over a hundred micrograms a day. The cycle was a little uncomfortable towards the end but after 6 weeks I managed to lose about 8 lb in dry out a lot. Not sure I will run this back again cuz of the side effects but now my concern turns to post Cycle Therapy. What kind of PCT is best here ?

I just am finishing up a cycle of winstrol at 50 mg a day and clenbuterol which I got up to over a hundred micrograms a day. The cycle was a little uncomfortable towards the end but after 6 weeks I managed to lose about 8 lb in dry out a lot. Not sure I will run this back again cuz of the side effects but now my concern turns to post Cycle Therapy. What kind of PCT is best here ?
What sides were you having brother ?

For a winstrol only cycle you'll shut down either way. You need to go with nolvadex and n2generate es 6 weeks.
40/40/20/20/10/0 for tamoxifen and 5 tabs per day n2generate es 4 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of ostazol 4 caps/day.

It isn't like there are specific PCT's for specific steroids. Sounds like you need to be doing a lot more research and a lot less drugs.

Oh, and those 8 pounds you lost from using clen. They'll come back as fat within a month.

Go look up our Perfect PCT.

n2generate … natural Testosterone Supplement ..boost your sexual performance to the next level …

creatine ..increase lean muscle mass ..gain muscle, increase strength

Back
Top Bottom