Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Super discrete shipping from PSL

  1. #1
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    29,362
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Super discrete shipping from PSL

    Christmas is just around the corner and I asked PSL to send me a kit of HGH for my dad. Really discrete and professional shipping.

    I am super impressed. No issues with customs at all. We are lucky to have such a good source sponsoring the forums

    Send me a private message, visitor message or email (link in my signature) if you want a coupon code to use on puritysourcelabs.ru






  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,203
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Christmas is just around the corner and I asked PSL to send me a kit of HGH for my dad. Really discrete and professional shipping.

    I am super impressed. No issues with customs at all. We are lucky to have such a good source sponsoring the forums

    Send me a private message, visitor message or email (link in my signature) if you want a coupon code to use on puritysourcelabs.ru





    How has that been going for your dad? I know you were logging it for a while, so I was wondering how it went.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    29,761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nicely done PSL

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,689
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd call that a surprise well-disguised. How's that sound? ;D

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,680
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    wow, looks sweet

    PSL delivers the goods always. A+++
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  6. #6
    Beginner Brother MrPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    42
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan62 View Post
    How has that been going for your dad? I know you were logging it for a while, so I was wondering how it went.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    From that source can you order it to Germany and to my house? Like Can I order it to my house in Germany? Is it safe? Because Germany is a little stricter when it comes to imports etc.

  7. #7
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPower View Post
    From that source can you order it to Germany and to my house? Like Can I order it to my house in Germany? Is it safe? Because Germany is a little stricter when it comes to imports etc.
    They ship from Europe as well, so possibly they have a shipping location that wouldn’t require it to pass customs for you? I’d email them and ask or PM macedog24 or vision and ask them.

  8. #8
    Beginner Brother MrPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    42
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    They ship from Europe as well, so possibly they have a shipping location that wouldn’t require it to pass customs for you? I’d email them and ask or PM macedog24 or vision and ask them.

    I wrote them an email and they said its safe but they dont know whats going on in the Police here ^^

  9. #9
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,203
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They did ship to me and it was shipped from Germany, so no worries with German popo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #10
    Big Moderator RoySimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bravo well done!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ALL PSL orders with HUGE savings using BTC (Start saving NOW) PSL PSL PSL
    By ~Vision~ in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2019, 07:09 PM
  3. PSL shipping question
    By Aaronr9555 in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2019, 05:15 AM
  4. 6 Weeks at 60mg/day Super Trenabol vs. 4 weeks 80mg Super Trenabol/day
    By NickEdge779 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 05:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •