bannednutrition.com

Thread: Super low doses work ??

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Super low doses work ??

Tbh, I don't give a shit about my hpta axis, just my vital organs. Liver, Kidneys, Heart, ect.

I cannot take serms for pct as I get the rare blinding vision side effects. I do perfectly fine post cycle coming off without trt/pct until the next cycle as long as I dial in exemestane.

Don't want kids, natty T levels sucked anyway, fine with pinning forever.

What is the the shortest time between cycles (or blasts, because I may start trt depending on how this thread goes ect.) that I should take off to ensure that I don't die/destroy my organs?

My buddy wanted to do a really low dose of orals I told him not worth. Would 10mg or 5 mg of a Anadrol, dbol or Anavar do anything every day or workout days? He's just looking for a boost not to run a full cycle. Any thoughts if running super low doses how that would affect physiology or naturals levels ?

I assume even at such low doses that you would shut down your natural levels? And or would recover be difficult or would you even need to with such low amounts

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Let's start with your age. Cos I'm gonna guess under 30.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    full bloodwork will answer this, so will checking your heart health daily. an important # is resting HR. that tells you how hard your heart is working daily. i bet you rich piana and dallas had resting HR's that were super high.. they were so huge and their heart was enlarged
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your buddies a dolt too. What's the point with barely taking more than the body produces all on its own and then only on workout days? It makes no logical sense whatsoever. Another reason why I think you're almost certainly too young.

Feel free to search for 100's of other threads where guys came on all 'I don't care about my HPTA' then came back 5 years later begging for help.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Let's start with your age. Cos I'm gonna guess under 30.
    same thing i was going to ask

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobbond View Post
    Tbh, I don't give a shit about my hpta axis, just my vital organs. Liver, Kidneys, Heart, ect.

I cannot take serms for pct as I get the rare blinding vision side effects. I do perfectly fine post cycle coming off without trt/pct until the next cycle as long as I dial in exemestane.

Don't want kids, natty T levels sucked anyway, fine with pinning forever.

What is the the shortest time between cycles (or blasts, because I may start trt depending on how this thread goes ect.) that I should take off to ensure that I don't die/destroy my organs?

My buddy wanted to do a really low dose of orals I told him not worth. Would 10mg or 5 mg of a Anadrol, dbol or Anavar do anything every day or workout days? He's just looking for a boost not to run a full cycle. Any thoughts if running super low doses how that would affect physiology or naturals levels ?

I assume even at such low doses that you would shut down your natural levels? And or would recover be difficult or would you even need to with such low amounts
    Go see an endocrinologist instead of winging it on your own. Theres a couple dozen hormones at play that all have a role

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should definitely see an endocrinologist instead of winging TRT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Super low dosages = super low results