Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A super model cycle

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
Guys one my super model client want to use steroids for his upcoming ramp show, he already lean with proper definition but he don't want to use any injectible steroids he want to use just 25 mg winstrol with 25 mg proviron for 4 weeks...is ok to use both this products?

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

winstrol wouldn't be a good idea for a model. It'll make his skin look bad and it's horrible for your hair.

Anavar + proviron is what I would recommend

Not sure how effective a 4 week cycle will be to be honest!

sounds like he wants to dry out more than anything

if so 4 weeks is plenty of time, but guys will use diuretics and manipulate salt intake to dry out. you don't need 4 weeks out though, you need more like a couple days

also if he is too fat he needs to diet down hard if he has 4 weeks left.

sounds like he wants to dry out more than anything

if so 4 weeks is plenty of time, but guys will use diuretics and manipulate salt intake to dry out. you don't need 4 weeks out though, you need more like a couple days

also if he is too fat he needs to diet down hard if he has 4 weeks left.
He is a very lean guy and also muscular

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

I agree with the anavar over winny. If he is already looking great I wouldn't want to risk any skin or hairline issues that winny could bring. Var and proviron is very mild and should work great.

Back
Top Bottom