Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super painful acne

This happens to me, and it’s probably the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever felt. For me, it only happens with random batches so I seem to think it’s a >BA content in certain bottles.

So did my 10th injection of Test E yesterday morning and my left glute started aching a few hours after the injection, today I woke up because I was laying on my left side and the pain from the glute woke me up. Ive never had anything as bad as this, the area isn't swollen but it's hot and firm, not red either. Just hot/firm and painful. And yes I did aspirate and no blood, the injection was done the same way as the other 9 injections Ive done. The dosage was 1ml/250mg

Is this something to be worried about or should I just give it a few days or perhaps pop some antibiotics? I'd love going to the doctor but will only go if it doesn't get better as I don't have insurance.
Thanks for reading this, hope you'll have a great day.
Aspirating or not will have no effect, this sounds like just simple common site irritation.. Rotate your sites, let that site take a break.. So many things can induce this, to guess what it is is impossible for any of us. Ba/bb concentration, some oil getting into sub q tissue..
compound siting on or near localized nerve , blah blah blah..
Ice the area aggressively, ice it more, and more.. Take some ibuprofen and some benadryl (this will help with assist with any immune response and will help reduce swelling and site pain as well)

Aspirating or not will have no effect, this sounds like just simple common site irritation.. Rotate your sites, let that site take a break.. So many things can induce this, to guess what it is is impossible for any of us. Ba/bb concentration, some oil getting into sub q tissue..
Ice the area aggressively, ice it more, and more.. Take some ibuprofen and some benadryl (this will help with assist with any immune response and will help reduce swelling and site pain as well)

well said brother... i would also try what vision recommended

Granted, this is not a direct answer, but maybe a fix down the line;
I am going to go down a different path,
for me, when I was injecting myself, I could end up with PIP while shooting any product. not every time, but once in a while.
But
Once my wife started shooting me in the glute, I have never had a reaction. With the exception of Tren, but that was once.
Years of steady use.

Good Luck

Good advice here.

So did my 10th injection of Test E yesterday morning and my left glute started aching a few hours after the injection, today I woke up because I was laying on my left side and the pain from the glute woke me up. Ive never had anything as bad as this, the area isn't swollen but it's hot and firm, not red either. Just hot/firm and painful. And yes I did aspirate and no blood, the injection was done the same way as the other 9 injections Ive done. The dosage was 1ml/250mg

Is this something to be worried about or should I just give it a few days or perhaps pop some antibiotics? I'd love going to the doctor but will only go if it doesn't get better as I don't have insurance.
Thanks for reading this, hope you'll have a great day.

And...what does this have to do with "Super painful acne" per the thread title?

Oddly the title and the initial post don't really make sense

Back
Top Bottom