Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol Amazing

10mg, 20mg, or whatever dosage you take is gonna be rough on the liver, and increasing it only makes things worse. It’s a harsh oral to take. Best to stay away from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You took 10mg the whole time you cycled? You never bumped up dosage? Just curious
No first one i was taking
Test
Tren
Master
10mg sdrol

Secound run was
Test
Eq
Tren
20 Sdrol

The gains seemed the same but the neck ache was worse for me. But sdrol makes me hungry as hell.more then eq. But say anavar gives me the worst heart burn it is hard for me to even eat on anavar.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Yeah
Tudca
Nac
Milk thistle
Cranberry pills
Lmao still doing damage
10mg, 20mg, or whatever dosage you take is gonna be rough on the liver, and increasing it only makes things worse. It’s a harsh oral to take. Best to stay away from it.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Superdrol is a very good steroid but very toxic.

it's a great tool to get past plateaus but I wouldn't use it longer then 4 weeks

Interesting .... Would it be like Injectable Winny in where it would still be liver toxic ?

Yes it would. Still very toxic to the liver. And you WILL feel the effects of it. Liver support is required.

Yep, just because they can be had in oral or injectable does not take away the toxicity. Winny is the same regardless of form it arrives. They are all tough on the liver, some more so than others.

Yep, just because they can be had in oral or injectable does not take away the toxicity. Winny is the same regardless of form it arrives. They are all tough on the liver, some more so than others.

That said, if used carefully, superdrol can give you some awesome gains. 6 weeks of it with a test base will give you some good mass. The sides are too harsh for me.

I have not had a problem with SD at 6 weeks which is where I call it quits in regards to orals anyway. Now that I have N2Guard watching my ass I feel better running orals in general.

I have not had a problem with SD at 6 weeks which is where I call it quits in regards to orals anyway. Now that I have N2Guard watching my ass I feel better running orals in general.

Cool, hope you keep the gains. SD is a great bulking steroid. I just can’t take the sides. But it added mass like crazy if you eat clean.

I ran injectable superdrol mixed I. With my dbol cycle more off the back end of the dbol cycle did 30mg injectable on preworkout days ran it then both with 5% organ defender and mid cycle bloods were only a touch elevated. But man the back pumps from the superdrol were just to harsh drink a fuck ton of water your the pumps will get you.

Back
Top Bottom