Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol with deca durabolin

strazin

Novice Brother
Registered
planning to run my second cycle after the first being with deca and testosterone 2 months ago. my stats ae 220lbs, 6'1", and 27 yrs. want to run this cycle:

weeks 1-14 testosterone cypionate 750mg every week, three equal doses of 250
weeks 4-14 deca 400mg every week
weeks 1-6 superdrol 30mg, 2 pills (in morning and evening--1 each)
weeks 1-14 arimidex 1mg ed

I was told to add N2Guard and Cardarine (GW-501516), should I add those?;)

planning to run my second cycle after the first being with deca and testosterone 2 months ago. my stats ae 220lbs, 6'1", and 27 yrs. want to run this cycle:

weeks 1-14 testosterone cypionate 750mg every week, three equal doses of 250
weeks 4-14 deca 400mg every week
weeks 1-6 superdrol 30mg, 2 pills (in morning and evening--1 each)
weeks 1-14 arimidex 1mg ed

I was told to add N2Guard and Cardarine (GW-501516), should I add those?;)

Why superdrol? It is so harsh on your body, much better options out there than that. I would cut out the Deca two weeks before the test ends so the test is the last thing clearing your system. N2guard is always a good idea on any cycle. What does your PCT consist of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the deca from the beginning for 10-12 weeks, then test 2 weeks longer.

6 weeks of Superdrol is way to long. It has been said that is loses its effectiveness after the 3rd week, so three more weeks of it would just be a waste. And it is very toxic.. so that's another reason not to run it too long.

Why superdrol? It is so harsh on your body, much better options out there than that. I would cut out the Deca two weeks before the test ends so the test is the last thing clearing your system. N2guard is always a good idea on any cycle. What does your PCT consist of?

Have you ever tried Superdrol? There are no better orals for sheer mass and strength.

6 weeks is too long to run Superdrol at that high of a dose. 4 weeks is usually sufficient. I have heard of people continue to make gains off of it on their 5th week after they discontinue taking it.

OP: I would run the deca from day 1 as it will take weeks to build up in the body. Lower your test and up your deca, I think you will have better results that way (I'm currently running NPP: 450 mg and test p: 150 mg and I'm loving it). Also run the deca til week 12 and test to week 14. Deca will take a long time to Clear and you want to make sure you stop running it well before pct.

Make sure you run n2guard when you run Superdrol as it is toxic, and make sure you have caber and prami on hand when your running deca. Generally if you keep your estrogen under control prolactin isn't an issue.

If you have anymore questions hit me up. Superdrol is one of my favourite compounds, ive ran it many times. I'm not here to regurgitate the board mantra that "Superdrol is too toxic to run"

Have you ever tried Superdrol? There are no better orals for sheer mass and strength.

6 weeks is too long to run Superdrol at that high of a dose. 4 weeks is usually sufficient. I have heard of people continue to make gains off of it on their 5th week after they discontinue taking it.

OP: I would run the deca from day 1 as it will take weeks to build up in the body. Lower your test and up your deca, I think you will have better results that way (I'm currently running NPP: 450 mg and test p: 150 mg and I'm loving it). Also run the deca til week 12 and test to week 14. Deca will take a long time to Clear and you want to make sure you stop running it well before pct.

Make sure you run n2guard when you run Superdrol as it is toxic, and make sure you have caber and prami on hand when your running deca. Generally if you keep your estrogen under control prolactin isn't an issue.

If you have anymore questions hit me up. Superdrol is one of my favourite compounds, ive ran it many times. I'm not here to regurgitate the board mantra that "Superdrol is too toxic to run"

Yes I have that's why I said there are better options out there than Superdrol.

Limit superdrol to 4 weeks max. Its one of the harshest and most toxic orals in existence

Agreed, I also got the most drastic results in the shortest period of time with this compound than any other, including tren. It does come with a price though.

Limit superdrol to 4 weeks max. Its one of the harshest and most toxic orals in existence

I know guys who used 40-50mg for 6-7wks.....

that said....it aint the slightest bit healthy and I believe they are putting their vital organs at way to high of a risk.

OP.....deca for 10wks isn't anywhere nearly as enough. start if from day 1 and stop it 1wk early.

Use the SD for 3wks IMHO to just get things going. that's all that's needed really. it will pack water on and should get you the jumpstart you want. GW is a good idea as well....N2gaurd is a must IMHO.

the gw will keep you a lot leaner and with this run id say you ll def. want it.

ok so what I gather, superdrol to 4 weeks? can you recommend alternatives?
deca durabolin for 12 weeks?

PCT, I'm not sure, any help?

what's the reason? I don't understand why everyone is against superdrol.

That's what I ask. You got one person who had bad sides on it and now the whole choir is preaching against it. It's definitely a compound worth trying. Blows dbol away in my books. I'm not gonna preach not use dbol tho just cause I had bad sides and didn't like it.

SD is fine when used properly but with his cycle he laid out there are certainly better options. He is already gonna blow up with the cyp and deca. But I am a more simple kind of guy, with a good diet you can put on huge gains with test only cycles and not stress your liver so bad. But to each their own.

That's what I ask. You got one person who had bad sides on it and now the whole choir is preaching against it. It's definitely a compound worth trying. Blows dbol away in my books. I'm not gonna preach not use dbol tho just cause I had bad sides and didn't like it.

I dont know just seems this anti-superdrol crowd not giving me reasons I should actually hate superdrol ;)

I dont know just seems this anti-superdrol crowd not giving me reasons I should actually hate superdrol ;)

Read the post above yours, no one is anti superdrol but he has already got enough going on to put on good size. Why add more sides to the cycle?

Read the post above yours, no one is anti superdrol but he has already got enough going on to put on good size. Why add more sides to the cycle?

why would it add sides ? people use superdrol all the time

why would it add sides ? people use superdrol all the time

Because that is what superdrol does, gets you big quick and fast and it comes with it's fair share of sides. Not saying don't use it, do what you want but while in test and Deca your gonna get big as fuck anyways....

Back
Top Bottom