Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol dosages and when do i start taking caber while running deca

bluestacks

when should i start taking Caber while on deca should i take after week use which i'm close to finishing a week or when it starts to kick in around week 3-4.

and

what times should i start to take superdrol for best results.
should i do all at once 20mg for preworkout as i workout 5pm
or split the dosages in morning evening or do preworkout and nightime

as i've did dbol before, i'm just puzzled on what the best times to take orals, i'm already up 2kgs on first week of superdrol and test/deca.

when should i start taking Caber while on deca should i take after week use which i'm close to finishing a week or when it starts to kick in around week 3-4.

and

as i've did dbol before, i'm just puzzled on what the best times to take orals, i'm already up 2kgs on first week of superdrol and test/deca.

There really isn't any effect from taking it as a pre-workout.

I am not a fan of using caber unless you need it. Unless you have abused nandrolones heavily in the past you should not have an issue with lactating nipples. Remember that you cannot get gyno from high prolactin.

you can take a dose of an oral 2-3 hours pre workout as a psychological and slightl physical boost where it causes a little spike in androgens

with deca instead of worrying so much about prolactin which is always blown out of proportion by online guru's you should be worried about the DHN conversion. for that you need proviron

Start caber on day 1 of your deca cycle.

Best to split up your superdrol dosage into an AM and PM dosage. That'll give you the most stable blood hormone levels and prevent side effects. I would do 10mg with breakfast and 10mg with your pre-workout meal.

Aight thanks guys really appreciate, Ive figures the superdrol out and it makes sense for me to go preworkout and nighttime as you don’t grow in the morning you grow at night and abit after the gym because of nutrients pumping in the muscles from the pump , I know to keep the blood levels stable but I don’t think you can keep your blood levels stable on superdrol and be perfect taking steroids and keep a good stable blood level, as you’ll only be able to get about 16 hours of active superdrol for a day, unless You do 30mgs it will be 24 hours. As the half life is only 8 hours and I can tolerate superdrol taken prior to bedtime but correct me if I’m wrong I’m no guro or expert in this type of stuff. Will take caber Now on on 0.25 Mgs 2x a week considering some of you’d say you don’t need Caber on deca but I don’t want to risk it.

Aight thanks guys really appreciate, Ive figures the superdrol out and it makes sense for me to go preworkout and nighttime as you don’t grow in the morning you grow at night and abit after the gym because of nutrients pumping in the muscles from the pump , I know to keep the blood levels stable but I don’t think you can keep your blood levels stable on superdrol and be perfect taking steroids and keep a good stable blood level, as you’ll only be able to get about 16 hours of active superdrol for a day, unless You do 30mgs it will be 24 hours. As the half life is only 8 hours and I can tolerate superdrol taken prior to bedtime but correct me if I’m wrong I’m no guro or expert in this type of stuff. Will take caber Now on on 0.25 Mgs 2x a week considering some of you’d say you don’t need Caber on deca but I don’t want to risk it.

bro i would use dostinex with deca too...good idea but 0.25mgs /week is fine you dont need to do it 2x/week

I agree I see way to many people thinking they need caber why on deca if you keeping your dosing under 500 there won’t be a need for caber but always have it on hand and like steve said proviron is the key to deca heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone is different on how much caber they need... you definitely dont need any more than .25 mg once or twice a week when you are below 400 mg per week... you should always have it on hand but when you get below 300, you likely only need b6 to control it... clearly we are all different and thats why you do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork so you can see what category YOU fall into... you cant just listen to someone else who had one experience because YOURS may be entirely different...

and

superdrol is overrated and not worth the sides ad for your deca ive never needed caber but i always keep it on hand

yeah it seemed abit overrated by youtubers like bodybuider in Thailand but i've only gone through a full week so i shouldnt be expecting much in the first week but the sides are fine for me but for football training, my lord its painful i regret dosing right before gym as the pumps in my Achilles and lower back was unbelievable painful when at footy training. Superdrol seems to be like tren like you never know when your ready as i do see alot of people regretting taking in after 3 weeks due to lethargy and that.

superdrol has made feel much stronger and aggressive and i'm surprised i'm coping with 20mgs .
i'd nearly prefer dbol but the water weight big no no.

Back
Top Bottom