Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol recompositon cycle with test base

DAY 6 woke up feeling very full. My appetite has gone through the roof. The biggest change ive notices has been, once I work a specific muscle group and I get a pump, the pump has remained in that muscle even days later. Thats says too me that the nitrogen and glycogen retention is retarded on this compound. I'm already getting comments on my size from my roommates who dont know about my cycle. Feeling like a god at the gym, I got the attention of this
smokeshow who was working at my and ended up leaving with her number haha. All and all things are moving along nicely and I'm still in my first week. I'll be doing a weigh in tomorrow too see what the changes are so far thanks guys the boring part is over, I'm expecting big changes this upcoming week!

I would say superdrol gave me my best gains but not without serious side effects. Weird dreams/nightmares, brain fog, heart palpitations and probably the worst was, back pumps.... taurine didnt help much.

Week 1 conclusion update.
Had a little difficulty sleeping last night, today's a holiday so I slept in.... Till 1 oclock... Crazy I know smh but I must have needed it. Just checked my weight 209.6 lb so a 3. 2 lb gain in the past 7 days. Workout will be later today chest shoulders and triceps, I'm feeling great ATM so I'm thinking it will be a sick session stay tuned for updates!

Did some cardio today, got some minor calf pumps but the taurine and high water intake seems too be taking care of that side so far. Superdrol has been dosed 2x daily at a total of 30 mg. No headaches luckily also blood pressure is staying in range. Everythings going great so far week 2 begins tomorrow.

Week 1 conclusion update.
Had a little difficulty sleeping last night, today's a holiday so I slept in.... Till 1 oclock... Crazy I know smh but I must have needed it. Just checked my weight 209.6 lb so a 3. 2 lb gain in the past 7 days. Workout will be later today chest shoulders and triceps, I'm feeling great ATM so I'm thinking it will be a sick session stay tuned for updates!

bro good update...keep coming

Day 11. This Thread is not getting the attention that I thought it would anyone following along feel free to chime in so I know your there. I reallydon't want to waste my time if I'm just talkin to myself.

CYCLE (Superdrol 30mg test 250mg) (just added arimadex at .25 eod)
Anyway today is when things really started getting interesting, the pumps experience that the gym were enormous my body starting to get a shrink-wrapped effect, I can see myself getting leaner and more muscular rapidly with this compound. The strength gains are really starting to be noticeable. At day 11 I can see the only thing I've ever taken that has given me results this quickly was a high dose Tren Ace, even that only really started kicking in around the third week. In my opinion superdrol at 30 mg has given me better results then both dbol (40 mg ) and Anadrol ( 100 mg ) without a doubt. I can't even explain the strength gains, when I get to a point of failure it's like the weight magically continues to go up, like I don't feel like I'm doing it. Smh this oral is amazing like nothing else I've ever used, I'm changing daily it's really just starting to show its true potency. I'm excited too see what this week will bring in terms of gains. I'll be doing another weigh in on day 14 too check my progress, for everyone following along I appreciate you, stay tuned for a transformation for the evo book!!

It's gains are amazing but there are major risks too be taken into consideration. Its extremely liver toxic, more so than dbol, anadrol and winstrol. Some find even 10 mg too be too much. Ive experimented with quite a few anabolics and know the risks. Liver supports and support supplements are a must. At the very LEAST a test base is the only way too run this compound as it's extremely suppressive. I dont support oral only cycles its like taking 2 steps forward then 3 steps back. Keeping an eye on your blood pressure, drinking at LEAST a gallon of water a day, vitamin c along with lots of complex carbs too combat lethargy... It's not for everyone. I would only condone an experienced individual too use this compound. This is like the trenbolone of orals and is not too be played with. A lot of people think oh hey it's just a prohormone and this is completely incorrect. Its an extremely potent, extremely toxic anabolic steroid. If one was too use this steroid I would start with 10 mg per day too see how you respond. For most advanced bodybuilders and powerlifters 20 mg is more than enough. 30 mg is the highest ANYONE should use for 3-4 week's MAX and only if they have experience and know how they respond too this compound. I'm running 30 mg and I admittedly tend too push the limits but always with safety and my health being my main concern. This stuff will mess you up if you do not follow the precautions ive outlined in this post. I'm not telling anyone too take this drug, at the end of the day people are going too do what they want, I just hope there responsible and have there health as their main prority. I dont wish too glorify this compound just give my experience along with the precautions too be taken seriously. If you can't make these a priority you have no business taking this steroid.

Was that a sneaky way too say you like this compound, "aint not a fan" would imply you are a fan, or was that a typo lol

Bro real superdrol was golden ... the stuff now has been faked by China suppliers... turinabol with a cleaved molecule is what they claim is superdrol.... just 100x cheaper for them ... that’s why I ain’t no fan anymore brother

Day 11. This Thread is not getting the attention that I thought it would anyone following along feel free to chime in so I know your there. I reallydon't want to waste my time if I'm just talkin to myself.

CYCLE (Superdrol 30mg test 250mg) (just added arimadex at .25 eod)
Anyway today is when things really started getting interesting, the pumps experience that the gym were enormous my body starting to get a shrink-wrapped effect, I can see myself getting leaner and more muscular rapidly with this compound. The strength gains are really starting to be noticeable. At day 11 I can see the only thing I've ever taken that has given me results this quickly was a high dose Tren Ace, even that only really started kicking in around the third week. In my opinion superdrol at 30 mg has given me better results then both dbol (40 mg ) and Anadrol ( 100 mg ) without a doubt. I can't even explain the strength gains, when I get to a point of failure it's like the weight magically continues to go up, like I don't feel like I'm doing it. Smh this oral is amazing like nothing else I've ever used, I'm changing daily it's really just starting to show its true potency. I'm excited too see what this week will bring in terms of gains. I'll be doing another weigh in on day 14 too check my progress, for everyone following along I appreciate you, stay tuned for a transformation for the evo book!!

I check the views count any posts or threads I put up.

It's gains are amazing but there are major risks too be taken into consideration. Its extremely liver toxic, more so than dbol, anadrol and winstrol. Some find even 10 mg too be too much. Ive experimented with quite a few anabolics and know the risks. Liver supports and support supplements are a must. At the very LEAST a test base is the only way too run this compound as it's extremely suppressive. I dont support oral only cycles its like taking 2 steps forward then 3 steps back. Keeping an eye on your blood pressure, drinking at LEAST a gallon of water a day, vitamin c along with lots of complex carbs too combat lethargy... It's not for everyone. I would only condone an experienced individual too use this compound. This is like the trenbolone of orals and is not too be played with. A lot of people think oh hey it's just a prohormone and this is completely incorrect. Its an extremely potent, extremely toxic anabolic steroid. If one was too use this steroid I would start with 10 mg per day too see how you respond. For most advanced bodybuilders and powerlifters 20 mg is more than enough. 30 mg is the highest ANYONE should use for 3-4 week's MAX and only if they have experience and know how they respond too this compound. I'm running 30 mg and I admittedly tend too push the limits but always with safety and my health being my main concern. This stuff will mess you up if you do not follow the precautions ive outlined in this post. I'm not telling anyone too take this drug, at the end of the day people are going too do what they want, I just hope there responsible and have there health as their main prority. I dont wish too glorify this compound just give my experience along with the precautions too be taken seriously. If you can't make these a priority you have no business taking this steroid.

This is solid advice.

Iv blast/cruise for 5 years (life commitment) and iv never used nor want to try sdrol. Iv used drol and even that shit is too strong with a lot of sides.

I want to be bigger, but I want to feel awesome doing it too. I want a raging libido and feel like king shit. I don't want limp dick and/or feel like shit.

Becareful just how quickly the weights go up. I used to run bigger doses now I run smaller doses.
I was on 100ed meditech tren ace and dbol and man on man was I wide and dry on meditech holy shit. But the weights went up so quick you leave yourself succetible to injury. On that dose of meditech I had a bad shoulder for a few weeks just cause pushing too much on bench. Then another time same dose I was on leg press just pushing and pushing like an animal and boom searing headaches. Turns out it was exhertion headaches. Lasted 2 weeks. I couldn't do 1 pullup even for 2 weeks without searing headaches.
Not to mention the lack of sleep n such. But fuck I felt good.
Now days I'd just use 350 Max pretty much.
Less is good and it's always the more experienced people who say it.

Bro real superdrol was golden ... the stuff now has been faked by China suppliers... turinabol with a cleaved molecule is what they claim is superdrol.... just 100x cheaper for them ... that’s why I ain’t no fan anymore brother

Ya the stuff I have access too is evolve sd and it's the real deal, small supplement shop that apparently over stocked on superdrol before it was banned in 2012, hasent lost Any potency that I can see either. Ive always been skeptical on ugl sdrol ive seen.

- - - Updated - - -

It is. But I wouldn't use it again.

Most dont like it but I seem too respond too it well so far.

- - - Updated - - -

This is solid advice.

Iv blast/cruise for 5 years (life commitment) and iv never used nor want to try sdrol. Iv used drol and even that shit is too strong with a lot of sides.

I want to be bigger, but I want to feel awesome doing it too. I want a raging libido and feel like king shit. I don't want limp dick and/or feel like shit.

Becareful just how quickly the weights go up. I used to run bigger doses now I run smaller doses.
I was on 100ed meditech tren ace and dbol and man on man was I wide and dry on meditech holy shit. But the weights went up so quick you leave yourself succetible to injury. On that dose of meditech I had a bad shoulder for a few weeks just cause pushing too much on bench. Then another time same dose I was on leg press just pushing and pushing like an animal and boom searing headaches. Turns out it was exhertion headaches. Lasted 2 weeks. I couldn't do 1 pullup even for 2 weeks without searing headaches.
Not to mention the lack of sleep n such. But fuck I felt good.
Now days I'd just use 350 Max pretty much.
Less is good and it's always the more experienced people who say it.

I hear you bro, as I said before I'm no powerlifter, I wont be maxing on this compound. So far I feel great alot of the reports of feeling like trash on sdrol were because people ran it without test, I think with a base in there most of the side's are midigated.

- - - Updated - - -

superdrol is amazing but the sides are brutal

Day 12 here and so far no sides too speak of, hoping it stays that way. I'm looking too push this compound too the 4 week mark.

Superdrol risk outweighs benefits in my opinion. I ran it like 7 years ago and honestly didnt think it was anything great. But to each their own. I even still have bottles of the stuff that were purchased legally before it was banned

Back
Top Bottom