Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol recompositon cycle with test base

Day 14. Ok so here we are at 2 week's and things are going great. I'm recomping like a mofo with calories a little below maintenance and still gaining weight and size. I weighed in today at 211.3 lbs but I'm also noticeably leaner. Weights on every lift are going up hit 225 for 19 today after my initial 3 sets. This stuff is strong. Even with taurine I'm getting some back pumps along with decent calf pumps on my jogs, shirts are getting more snug and belt is getting looser. Loving this so far. Stay tuned gentalman!

Been extremely busy lately today is day 23. I havent weighed myself in over a week so will update weight after weigh in tonight. I'm up over ten lbs ive leaned out dramaticly and strength gains are through the roof. I'll be posting pics 1 week from today at the 4 week mark. All together superdrol was an amazing compound when all all precautionary bases are covered. I'm seeing changes daily mostly due too my diet at this point and the sdrol is just the icing on the cake. I would compare it at this point too the effects I've seen when others ive known stack anadrol and winny, its been that dramatic! At this point sdrol will be in my Arsenal for future cycles for sure. I'm a lucky individual that doesn't get sides from superdrol. The temptation too run it longer is there however I'm not stupid, giving my body and my liver a break is the smartest thing too do. Will update later tonight on gains, weight and where I'm at more in depth later after my workout. Thanks for anyone whos Been following along!

I'm back guys, sorry about falling off this thread life happens ya know. I'm going too do a full update tomorrow of how things turned out, superdrol is definitely not an over rated compound but due to its hepatotoxicity needs to be ran in a very conservative fashion. I believe the reason most people have problems is because they choose to run it without a test base. Full update coming tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom