Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol recompositon cycle with test base

Ok too keep things simple I'm including current stats, compound and dosage, brief history ect. If something is not covered feel free too ask. I'm always up for suggestions but this is far from my first cycle and have quite a bit of knowledge regarding AAS and bodybuilding. I have plenty of cycles under my belt, my thought process currently is a more reserved approach (keeping cycles 12-18 week's in length 2x a year MAX) while utilizing a compleat and thorough pct as it seems too be the most lucrative option for me at this point in my life.
I'm 28 I'm been lifting seriously since I was 16. I started my first cycle admittedly a little too early at 21, by then i had researched extensively and developmentaly and psychologically felt more than ready. Fast forward 7.5 years and a dozen or so successful cycles and here we are. I havent cycled in over a year and a half and have lost a good deal of strength that I build cycling. I have been active in the gym throughout that time span. My current state are as follows.
Height 6.0 ft
Weight 206.4 lbs
B/F between 10-11%( I'll post before pics soon)
Major lifts: I train as a bodybuilder not a powerlifter...I can max much higher than these numbers but after a few injurys I concentrate on form and lots of volume:

Squat 265lb ×10
Deads 315 lbs ×10
Bench press 245 lbs ×12
Rep range on cycle will be high as well.

Cycle will consist of:
Test e 250 mg pw (wk 1-12)
Superdrol 20-30 mg ed (Wk 1-4)
it's a real sd clone nomenclature :
2a 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one 17b-ol
I'll also be taking liver armor (wk 1-6) along with quite a few other support sups that I'm not getting into.
PCT will consist of
Clomid 100 mg day 1 of week 14
Then Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/10
Also erase pro starting week 15 - 19
I won't be using hcg for my own reasons and feel as tho the Clomid and nolva will suffice.
Stay tuned my brothers this should be interesting, pics coming soon along with update.

I'll be posting bloods following the 4 week's of superdrol givin it's toxicity. I'm 3 days in this cycle currently and wi'll be checking weight weekly throughout my 12 week course. So far the pumps have already started with a 15 mg morning dose of sdrol and im excited for the days and weeks too come.

He'll ya bro I'm excited, ive never ran stroll as a stand alone but I have as a stack. It was called kamakaze by war pharma same company that made dmz load and that stuff was crazy it had if I remember correctly
15 mg superdrol
50 mg hdrol
30 mg trenavar
5 mg ment
On 2 caps a day I gained like 19 lbs in 4 weeks and added like 50 lbs too my 1rm bench press lol. Toxic as hell smh but that was fun haha. This time I'll be able too really see what sdrol can do on its own. I didn't run test with that at least I'll avoid the side's I got back then the lethargy I got week 3-4 almost killed me.

Its been a year and a half since my last cycle and ive admittedly lost a good deal of strength my number back then were
Deads 405 lb
Bench 345 lb
Squat 365 lb
Here is a pick while on 300 test e and 400 tren ace https://ibb.co/9YMjGPW

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro its been too long with too much diet flexibility I'll be going hard on this one.

Nothing bad, first 2 days I was defiantly noticing a mild diuretic effect urinating more frequently. Woke up today day 4 feeling pumped, I'll post later after leg and abs.

Post adjust that by accident still getting used to the mobile posting

- - - Updated - - -

Damn ok that was annoying.....

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I seriously not meaning to do this what I was saying was I ran Anadrol before and to be perfectly honest the first dose pre-workout of 50 mg of Anadrol I go so Damn pumped it was crazy, this defanitly was more mild it's pumps have really just started getting really going. I think at 30 mg the pumps are about the same as Anadrol at 75

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that just because of how early on it was, superdrol has and almost immediate cosmetic effect similar to Winstrol that reportedly diminishes pretty quickly after stopping.

DAY 5
Woke up pumped, the muscle groups I've worked in the last few days are staying full and vascular. Yesterday's leg workout was a killer, there still all swelled up fasted cardio this am will defanitly get my blood moving. No side's yet too speak of the things ive noticed are increased glycogen storage, endurance and aggression in the gym is pronounced as well. No hypo side's as ive been staying feed throughout the day. Other than some bizarre dreams that's about all I have to report, I'm happy with this compound thusfar but it's still too early too know for sure. Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom