Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol Secrets - profile revealed

how does myopharma superbolin compare to their halobolin? I heard the halo has much less sides and gains are very lean.

Pretty easy to get actually.

sure is domestic-supply carries the real superdrol and its strong as fuck

for people that cant handle the sides of superdrol and want dry lean gains with less sides primoboldex and dmzane (sold at myproh.com)are great alternatives

these are good places to start

sure is domestic-supply carries the real superdrol and its strong as fuck

for people that cant handle the sides of superdrol and want dry lean gains with less sides primoboldex and dmzane (sold at myproh.com)are great alternatives

these are good places to start

i used oxandrovar and primobolandex and liked both a lot. will use oxandrovar again soon.

4wk cycles, 4wks of sarms in pct and than 4wks off, if bloods allow, right back on.

i am hopeful for good bloodwork again. real SD is potent shit.

i used oxandrovar and primobolandex and liked both a lot. will use oxandrovar again soon.

4wk cycles, 4wks of sarms in pct and than 4wks off, if bloods allow, right back on.

i am hopeful for good bloodwork again. real SD is potent shit.
Alot of people dont want to believe how potent they are because they are legal.At one point sd was legal and its one of the most potent orals out there, if not the most

I meant superdrol as in beastdrol original etc...I knew it was a designer steroid I just didn't know it was an actual steroid by the name of mastoral. Know'm sayin?

Am I really precious:):)

Yeah I had no idea either man. Cool shit

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

what results will superdrol give you?? does it lean you out and help burn fat? or is it more of a mass gainer?

Back
Top Bottom