Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol Secrets - profile revealed

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Did you know superdrol was sold OTC at GNC recently, around 2006-7? But now it's a scheduled anabolic steroid.
Did you know superdrol gives you amazing dry gains without the nasty side effects?
Do you want to know why it's dangerous to stack superdrol with other oral steroids?
Read to find out...

Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/superdrol-explained/

myopharma-superbolin.jpg

might be the best oral out there period... but the sides are very hard on some.Cant argue with the results on it though.Amazing

Can this still be found? I know some Bros still have beastdrol original out there but I have to think this stuff is becoming expired or is long gone by now

Personally love the stuff, but M1T is better :). Although I never seem to get sides other than a bit of acne with any gear.

Can this still be found? I know some Bros still have beastdrol original out there but I have to think this stuff is becoming expired or is long gone by now

DS carries it. Alpha Pharma brand. Mastoral is the name. Not expired. :)

Damn I remember running it several times. Each time it killed my appetite and was hard on my liver but I still always gained 8-10 pounds and it was dry all the time. Superdrol is the shit if you can handle the sides!

Lots of good labs still make superdrol...like CEO said Alpha sells it. So does strango and drakon.
Amazing gains on it but OP without the nasty sides??? Come on Superdrol has some of the NASTIEST sides of them all. It is the best mg/mg oral steroid available as far as results go.

DS carries it. Alpha Pharma brand. Mastoral is the name. Not expired. :)
Wow! Had no idea at all. Never see too many people talking about it.....I'll have to research it....sides are that bad huh?
Lots of good labs still make superdrol...like CEO said Alpha sells it. So does strango and drakon.
Amazing gains on it but OP without the nasty sides??? Come on Superdrol has some of the NASTIEST sides of them all. It is the best mg/mg oral steroid available as far as results go.

I used superdrol for a few years and man the damn sides were crazy. Lower back pain from hell ,the feeling of being hyperglycemic. But it sure put the size on.

Superdrol with some ghrp-6 to increase the hunger and some slin (used correctly) would be such a killer combo to put on some incredible size.

Superdrol is a carb whore meaning whatever u eat goes to store in the muscle glycogen that gives the muscle full look plus the pumps. This excellent properties of glycogen store in the muscle tissues is the result of immediate weight gains. Yes superdrol does give good strength that will help lift more weights in the gym and thus build lean muscle mass as well.
Most of the glycogens gains will go once u stop using superdrol but yes with proper pct a good amount of lean muscle mass can be maintained.
This has been my observation.

Superdrol is a carb whore meaning whatever u eat goes to store in the muscle glycogen that gives the muscle full look plus the pumps. This excellent properties of glycogen store in the muscle tissues is the result of immediate weight gains. Yes superdrol does give good strength that will help lift more weights in the gym and thus build lean muscle mass as well.
Most of the glycogens gains will go once u stop using superdrol but yes with proper pct a good amount of lean muscle mass can be maintained.
This has been my observation.

Totally agree. I found if you use Sdrol as a kickstart with a good amt of test it's easier to keep the gains. But for me, this was like the death compound. I couldn't wait 'till my 3 weeks were up. Tried for weeks 20 mg/day and couldn't do it. I considered trying M1T on my current cycle, but chickened out, so doing DMZ instead. I'll start that next week, front-loading sust and deca right now.

Back
Top Bottom