Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol usage question

llJJllsmith

Registered
I have 2 bottles of superdrol that I might include in a cycle soon, I would like to ask you , if you have superdrol would you use it as a kickstarter, or use it to fill out the last couple weeks before competing at a tournament ? thank you.

It is a very liver toxic compound, so make sure to keep the cycle within a maximum of 6 weeks, and use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard. You can use it as a kick-starter, but it would be nice to know what sort of cycle you are going to run, because it is possible that superdrol might be a good finisher as well for you. By using it as a kick-starter you will not go wrong, but if your other compounds are already acting fast enough, you would benefit more by using it closer to the end of the cycle in order to polish your gains.

Brother, check out this article on superdrol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-superdrol

There is no denying the fact that superdrol is a VERY effective and powerful steroid. However, it is extremely liver toxic and really hard on your hair line. I wouldn't use superdrol longer then 4 weeks and I would use a really good liver aid supplement when running it. You could either use it as a 4 week kick start or 4 week finisher. Either way would be equally effective. If you are preparing for a tournament, I would probably use it the last 4 weeks of your cycle.

Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I often recommend the product n2guard from n2bm.com to my clients. It's one of the best liver aid supplements I have seen on the market.

You could really use it either way but I prefer at the beginning. That way it can "kick start" the cycle if you are using long esters. Also, if you do get some lethargy from it, I would rather that not be at the end of a cycle. Just my opinion.

Sdrol is fuckn toxic garbage and the best thing that happened to it was being banned as a designer steroid. I used the original anabolic xtreme superdrol and hard rock supplements methastadrol and both times I got sick.... Seriously sick, and I'm a guy who can run 150mg anadrol and 3-4 grams of gear no problems.. Avoid the shit if u even remotely value ur health

Back
Top Bottom