Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superhuman Radio...

Zero V

Banned
For the first time I decided to listen to this tonight...I will listen to it from now on lol. Good source of info on the side.

My thin was is I just got put back on amoxcillan which makes my tinnitus flare, I mean its some bad ringing at some points.

Well the as soon as I clicked "play" on the internet radio player the first thing I heard was "were talking about tinnitus, and reversing it" and i was like :001_tongue: :001_tongue: :001_tongue:

Got some great advice, combined with the advice I have from my old thread here on NTBM I feel tinnitus will have its days numbered...as soon as I get this tooth pulled and get off the antibiotics.

I wonder if I can convince work to let me stream music :spank: bleh.

Also I just hear a commercial for Need2Slin :D :D :D

Good stuff there!!!!! Also our very own "resident super genius" is on there to. I cant remember what # will have to look it up I have it saved. You need to listen to him, hes says some good stuff.
Show #574 I believe.

Russian isnt human anyways lol.

I only wish I had not even half the brain he has.....Anything more would be lucky me!

Back
Top Bottom