Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperTest only cycle/PCT opinions

YuanWank

Registered
Hey guys what's up.

New to Evo. I used to be pretty active on EF several years ago but for personal reasons I got out of the game for awhile. Anyway, in a couple weeks I'll be starting my first cycle in several years. I wanted to post this up as an introduction and say hey to all of you guys and run my cycle plans past you all to make sure I'm up to date and aware of any changes to generally accepted best practices. Anyway, feel free to comment with suggestions etc.

1-12: SuperTest 450 (450mg/wk, pinned twice/wk)
9-13: HCG (250 IU eod)
14-18: PCT (Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50)

1-14: Aromasin (12.5mg/eod)

Questions are:
1) Should week 2 of PCT remain at the higher dosage of Nolva/Clomid or just week 1 ok?
2) Thought of Aromasin dosage?
3) Is 2 pins/wk adequately frequent for SuperTest? I've always run Test E in the past.

Thanks brophessors

yes 2X per week injections are fine but the only thing that is wrong here is your pct. it just isn't adequate enough. you need to check out the perfect pct and run that instead, if you want to keep your gains. otherwise running 2 serms for pct like that is going to cause your IGF-1 to crater which isn't what we want to have happen during that time. you will feel like shit

I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle. HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

1. Follow the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

2. Aromasin dosage is good.

3. Yes, twice per week injections are good for Supertest.

Hey guys what's up.

New to Evo. I used to be pretty active on EF several years ago but for personal reasons I got out of the game for awhile. Anyway, in a couple weeks I'll be starting my first cycle in several years. I wanted to post this up as an introduction and say hey to all of you guys and run my cycle plans past you all to make sure I'm up to date and aware of any changes to generally accepted best practices. Anyway, feel free to comment with suggestions etc.

1-12: SuperTest 450 (450mg/wk, pinned twice/wk)
9-13: HCG (250 IU eod)
14-18: PCT (Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50)

1-14: Aromasin (12.5mg/eod)

Questions are:
1) Should week 2 of PCT remain at the higher dosage of Nolva/Clomid or just week 1 ok?
2) Thought of Aromasin dosage?
3) Is 2 pins/wk adequately frequent for SuperTest? I've always run Test E in the past.

Thanks brophessors

1. It would be best to tapper down the dosages, so you would be taking the highest dosage on week 1, and will tapper it down all along.
2. 12.5 mgs EOD is a fine dosage. In any case, if needed, you may adjust it later in the cycle, but this is the ideal starting dosage.
3. Yes, two pins per week are good.

4. Don't use HCG, as it may cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. Besides, it won't give too many benefits to you, so it is quite pointless to run the risk of suffering those side effects for nothing basically. HCGenerate is a much better alternative - works better, but has no side effects at all.

Back
Top Bottom