Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUPPJUDGE DOES PHENIBUT

SupplementJudge

N2BM
Registered
Whats up everyone. How are you all doing. Me, pretty good. Anyway, for the past couple of years, I have been researching the use of Phenibut. Its main purpose is to help people deal with stress, anxiety, panic attacks, etc, as well as help them get a better nights sleep, ie, like N2Sleep.

I am not the kind of guy that gets that stressed out about anything but I do have trouble sleeping sometimes. Why, I dont know, maybe I have some stress and just dont realize it. For whatever the reason is, I have been using sleep aid for a while. mainly Need2Sleep, becuase I love it and it works good for me. I was looking for something to take to switch things up. I dont like to take the same supp for to long as the body starts to get used to it, kinda like preworkouts stims etc.

Anyway, I bought a bottle of it and have used it for the past few days, at night before bed. Well I have to say that it worked very well as far as making me groggy and falling asleep. I slept through the night with no problem, even slept in a couple hours longer then normal on my day off. The only negative so far, was that I tend to feel hung over during the day like I got tanked up or something the night before. I dont have that problem with the Need2Sleep. Anyway, had a slight headache too but went away after I took a couple of tylenols. Oh well. now I dont know how long I will use this for. The research I have done says not to use it for more then a few days so well see. I might just substitute this in every now and then..I am also looking into some other options as well, Valerian Root etc. SO we will see..'

Anyone else here try or presently using Phenibut. I would like to hear how it worked for you and mor eimportantly how you cycled it..SJ

Sometimes it may **** with you sleep.

It blurred one of your words out. What were yoiu trying to say, Fux with sleep?

be careful with it, because its withdrawal effects can be nasty.

be careful with it, because its withdrawal effects can be nasty.

Yah I am only planning on running it for 3 to 7 days at a day. Just enough time off of the Need2Sleep, or benedryl,or tylonel PM that I am taking to help me sleep.

Have you used it before?

SJ

No for that reason I stay away, I was so tempted to touch stuff like adderall and Pramipexole for sheets and giggles, but my brain functions too well to play around with it. The only stuff I will touch is Mucana P, Huzperine A, icariin, taurine and so on.

I think I see most recommended dosages at 3-4 times per week MAX on this. I guess because of tolerance or possibly addiction.

Yah i fan it at two caps a day for three days which is how i will contie to use it every few weeks..sj

That's what I have read most people say. I haven't tried it yet, but may give it a shot.

This and agmatine are on my list of supps to try out because of the rave reviews.

I may also try to do some research on women taking it. My wife gave birth over 2 weeks ago to our first child, and she could probably use a little less stress right now. Obviously, have to see how that works out with her nursing, but if it will help her out and not interfere with nursing, she could probably benefit from it on really stressful days.

It's def a stess reliever

I have taken it during two different periods of time - 2007 and late 2011. The one consistent thing that it does for me, is give me some wacky, ****ed up dreams. The kind where you wake up like, "WTF was that about!?" Oh, and my personal favorite - the kind of dream where you think you've actually awakened and have begun part of your day, only to hear the alarm and wake up.

Just a quick update. Since I posted this thread, I have used the Phenibut two more times. Both times I took one cap at night before bed. I slept good no problem. The second time I used it, I took another two caps in the morning as I new I was going to have a very stressful today. All I have to say is I was relaxed all day. No anxiety or stress.

Now I am NOT using this all the time, just speratically when I know I have a stressful day ahead and I am looking to be more relaxed then normal. So far so good..SJ

Just a quick update. Since I posted this thread, I have used the Phenibut two more times. Both times I took one cap at night before bed. I slept good no problem. The second time I used it, I took another two caps in the morning as I new I was going to have a very stressful today. All I have to say is I was relaxed all day. No anxiety or stress.

Now I am NOT using this all the time, just speratically when I know I have a stressful day ahead and I am looking to be more relaxed then normal. So far so good..SJ

that's the best way to use it, imo.

that's the best way to use it, imo.

Used it again today..I took one cap last night and then two more this morning. Realy makes me relaxed and feel stress free..SJ

phenibut doesnt do **** for me unless i mega dose at 5 grams

after that i have a nice high for the day which lasts through half the next day too and i sleep very good and wake up refreshed...makes me very stress free like i dont have a care in the world even if my house is burning down... i've used it about 4 times in this manner and enjoyed it

Yah it is def great to use once in a while. I can def see how someone could become addicted though as well as the body getting used to it, hence, requiring more of it to get the same affect..SJ

Back
Top Bottom