Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements/steroids for healing ligament damage

skedge95

Registered
So im after damaging a ligament on the outside of my ankle almost 4 months ago. Ive done physio consistently and although it has helped the injury still gets extremely painful at times and im sick of it at this stage. Does anyone have any experience with something that has healed ligament damage? Ill try anything HGH/Peptides i just want to know what will be best.

On another note i have whiplash on my neck and minor tendon damge on the back of my shoulder. Anyone know anything that could help with those?
Appreciate any help :cool:

Email the guys at Euro Peptide & tell them what u have going on or pm Vision on here.
I bet they can help u out.
Tb500
Bpc157
Or may b
Sarms1 nutrabol, ostarine

the peptides are going to help a lot with a healing stack

also nutrobal from sarms1.

n2jointrx too.

Also look into HGH. HGH is great for recovery, anti-aging and fat loss.

You can send me a email (link in my signature) if you want a coupon code to use for mail order HGH or SARMS1

So im after damaging a ligament on the outside of my ankle almost 4 months ago. Ive done physio consistently and although it has helped the injury still gets extremely painful at times and im sick of it at this stage. Does anyone have any experience with something that has healed ligament damage? Ill try anything HGH/Peptides i just want to know what will be best.

On another note i have whiplash on my neck and minor tendon damge on the back of my shoulder. Anyone know anything that could help with those?
Appreciate any help :cool:

Four months is a long ass time to still be in pain. Look at the guys suggestions

forgot to mention ive gone through 2 5mg bottles of bpc 157 already. Found it helped for sure but after ive stopped using it the pain has come back.

forgot to mention ive gone through 2 5mg bottles of bpc 157 already. Found it helped for sure but after ive stopped using it the pain has come back.

I believe tb500 is better & evidently so does WADA bcuz is on there band substance list &bpc157 is not.
Euro peptide can hook u up with bp

we had a doctor on the podcast last night who talked about HGH and how it is the absolute best thing for tendon/ligament healing. if you are dealing with nagging injuries get on HGH right away.. the stuff is awesome. our sponsor mailorderhgh.com sells affordable HGH

we have clinical trials showing regenerating of tendons for the use of bpc157. After surgery you should use HGH for 2 weeks. you have many months of build up calcium and this needs to be hit with the bpc157.

Back
Top Bottom