Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supporting our sponsors

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Supporting our sponsors

Due to some comments in a couple recent posts, I just wanted to say something about our Evo sponsors.

I use both PSL and DS. Both of these guys have great products and great service. I think there is plenty of room on this forum for two sponsors. It gives the members more options to choose from and that is always a good thing. As a member, I hope to see both of them stick around for a long time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Due to some comments in a couple recent posts, I just wanted to say something about our Evo sponsors.

I use both PSL and DS. Both of these guys have great products and great service. I think there is plenty of room on this forum for two sponsors. It gives the members more options to choose from and that is always a good thing. As a member, I hope to see both of them stick around for a long time.
    I agree with this, it's always nice to have legitimate sponsors and products that you know will get delivered to you and you get taken care of, I am happy we have great sponsors, let's not forget about Sams.forsale as they are fantastic as well .

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    I agree with this, it's always nice to have legitimate sponsors and products that you know will get delivered to you and you get taken care of, I am happy we have great sponsors, let's not forget about Sams.forsale as they are fantastic as well .
    Didn't mean to leave out S4S. I use them exclusively for sarms and they are 100% legit as well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Didn't mean to leave out S4S. I use them exclusively for sarms and they are 100% legit as well.
    No worries at all, I just have alot of love for that company as they have always taken great care of me as a customer, so I had to include them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

bro...PSL/DS/S4S/N2bm/Banned are amazing guy...supporting all our sponsors....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Agreed. I too have used both DS/PSL and appreciate the awesome service/communication as well as the quick delivery. I will continue to use both for their excellent quality products and competitive prices.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro...PSL/DS/S4S/N2bm/Banned are amazing guy...supporting all our sponsors....
    You are right bro...they are all amazing. Didnt mean any disrespect to the other sponsors. I specifically mentioned PSL and DS because of a couple recent threads I've seen.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm aware of the threads. I've had no interaction directly with DS but I'm aware there have been posts which they didn't need to post in. Not on my watch. As with past sponsors I'm quite happy to step in and, if need, bollock any sponsor that over steps the line. Now that's out of the way...

Right now we have some very good sponsors and they support us as we support them.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah we have good sponsors right now. we are lucky, take advantage
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are right bro...they are all amazing. Didnt mean any disrespect to the other sponsors. I specifically mentioned PSL and DS because of a couple recent threads I've seen.
    Bro all good... we all got your back... glad to see you in the evo family
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast