Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppression during RAD140 cycle, should I use NOVA now?

Wife...

The more I think about it, the more I think it was blood pressure related,

what makes the penis hard? bloodflow to the penis.. what makes bloodflow poor? a weak heart

so yes work on your heart health. stop steroids, weight training, and go to bikram yoga for the next 30 days.. your heart health will improve significantly

Another update, still no reply from the vendor but my bloodwork came back all positive, all blood lipids in check and liver enzymes too.
So I guess it wasn't pro hormones.
I have since stopped the cycle and went along with test boosters and everything is feeling fine now. I will wait a few weeks and try another cycle with only 5mg RAD ED.

After what happened previously why do you wanna continue experimenting this drug?

Another update, still no reply from the vendor but my bloodwork came back all positive, all blood lipids in check and liver enzymes too.
So I guess it wasn't pro hormones.
I have since stopped the cycle and went along with test boosters and everything is feeling fine now. I will wait a few weeks and try another cycle with only 5mg RAD ED.
What were the numbers from your hormone panel?

Back
Top Bottom