Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppression during RAD140 cycle, should I use NOVA now?

theotherguy

Registered
Hello and first of all thanks in advance for your answers, I am new here and maybe this has already been answered before but I couldn't find it with the search function.
I've been on 12.5 mg of Osta for 5 weeks and migration to RAD140 last week at 5mg per day.
Now I am getting obvious suppression signs, hard to get going if you know what I mean. I am wondering if I should take NOVA right now, like 20mg a day to boost my natural T during the cycle.
What do you think? Are there other solutions to suppression during a cycle? I'd like to do 3 more weeks.

Thanks

Thank you Dylan and yes sorry I meant Nolva.

Awesome, I am going to look into that, I might have some alpha male by BIOTEST left as well.

Just curious, do you know why it's not a good idea to use NOLVA on cycle?

Like Dylan said get a natural test booster instead. Our sponsor N2BM is also selling one called N2Generate so maybe check out that as well. Great product overall.
As far as PCT goes it might not be a d bad idea to include some nolva. What do you guys think?

Thank you Dylan and yes sorry I meant Nolva.

Awesome, I am going to look into that, I might have some alpha male by BIOTEST left as well.

Just curious, do you know why it's not a good idea to use NOLVA on cycle?
Well Nolvadex is SERM and more of a estrogen blocker, it's not going to really stop your body from aromatizing testosterone to estrogen. It can stop some high estrogen sides, but an AI is a better choice for on cycle estrogen control b/c it halts testosterone from converting to estrogen in the first place.
Yes, some people still use Nolva on cycle (which is more of an outdated philosophy), but if your going for the most optimal results an AI would be better. Also if you get strong sides from running SERMS, it's probably not best to run it longer than you have to.
And to contribute to the other questions if you are already experiencing suppression then definetely run a PCT and save Nolva for that

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not an expert on this, but I don't think SARMS aromatize for the most part. So idk how much an AI would be useful in this particular scenario. Like the other brothers said a natural test booster would be a good choice, I'm not necessarily suggesting the use of an AI b/c I don't know if it would help on RAD. I do know people experience se estrogen related sides from running things like LGD-4033, and from my personal experience LGD gave me slight puffy nipple sides.

step 1 is are you really using rad and ostarine?

what source did you use?

i understand what you mean by suppressive but that isn't what suppressive is. when LH drops that is being suppressed.

Thanks for all the replies.
@stevesmi, I was using ostarine for 5 weeks, last week I switch to RAD140 and one week after that switch, I definitely feel bad compared to when I was on ostarine and getting some lower libido and sex issues. Regarding the source, it's nootropicsource, you think it could be because of fake/bad product? Ostarine was from swarmx,

Thanks for all the replies.
@stevesmi, I was using ostarine for 5 weeks, last week I switch to RAD140 and one week after that switch, I definitely feel bad compared to when I was on ostarine and getting some lower libido and sex issues. Regarding the source, it's nootropicsource, you think it could be because of fake/bad product? Ostarine was from swarmx,

Low libido could be a result of many things...are you experiencing any testicular shrinkage? Other than that like stevesmi said you'll have to get LH tested to know for sure.
I don't have much experience with nootropicsource, I've heard they have independent testing and if I were you I would ask them for a copy. Maybe the others have some experience with that company.
If it's that big of a change I'm willing to bet it's not completely legit. Maybe you just react poorly to RAD-140 idk. I shut myself down from running LGD 10mg for too long etc. Have you noticed any aggression from the RAD?

I don't really have testicular shrinkage, what's happening is that nothing really gets hard.
Right now I am trying the test booster for a few days to see what happens...

- - - Updated - - -

You may well have a prohormone.

That's scary, I am going to ask for the independent testing reports, if they don't send them I bet I will trash the products and buy from somewhere else.
Is there another to know if it's prohormone?

I don't really have testicular shrinkage, what's happening is that nothing really gets hard.
Right now I am trying the test booster for a few days to see what happens...

- - - Updated - - -

That's scary, I am going to ask for the independent testing reports, if they don't send them I bet I will trash the products and buy from somewhere else.
Is there another to know if it's prohormone?

If you get blood work done and your liver enzymes are high - you have a pro hormone

Real legitimate SARMS will not effect your liver or kidneys

If you get blood work done and your liver enzymes are high - you have a pro hormone

Real legitimate SARMS will not effect your liver or kidneys

OK, thanks, I going to get bloodwork done tomorrow and I will report back when I get the results.

Another update, still no reply from the vendor but my bloodwork came back all positive, all blood lipids in check and liver enzymes too.
So I guess it wasn't pro hormones.
I have since stopped the cycle and went along with test boosters and everything is feeling fine now. I will wait a few weeks and try another cycle with only 5mg RAD ED.

I would suggest running 25mg of clomid for 4 weeks when you are done as a pct along with a natural test booster.

Thats what I do and i have run a mega sarms stack of cardarine, sr-9009, osta, lgd, rad140, and proviron (not a sarms).

4 weeks of clomid at 25mg/day and n2generate and I was good to go.

Sarms from Sarms1 always although esarms looks promising once they are a sponsor here.

Back
Top Bottom