Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppression and Shut Down

powerup

Buff Brother
Can you PCT out of a 'shut down'?

I love these morons on reddit that say 50 mgs of anavar for a month will totally 'shut you down'... c'mon... that bs, am i worng?

I love these morons on reddit that say 50 mgs of anavar for a month will totally 'shut you down'... c'mon... that bs, am i worng?
yeah, you are wrong... its a steroid... it definitely shuts you down... while i agree, theres A LOT of morons on reddit, thats just common knowledge... so even though they are fucking stupid, its not like thats some huge revelation...

yeah, you are wrong... its a steroid... it definitely shuts you down... while i agree, theres A LOT of morons on reddit, thats just common knowledge... so even though they are fucking stupid, its not like thats some huge revelation...

right but couldnt you PCT out of a shut down with clomid and nolva?

what? thats the whole point of a pct dude... all steorids shut you down,then you run a pct and recover... i have no clue where your even coming from here

oops my bad, i should of metioned the idiots on reddit think shut down = trt for life... that was why i was calling them idiots... left out key details

Yes you're wrong.

Hcg is a decent tool restart after shutdown

hcg will mimic LH which actually shuts you back down lol

it will start up your leydig cells but NOT your pituitary glands. so for this reason we never use hcg in pct. instead we use SERM's which manipulate your pituitary glands into functioning temporarily. the idea is to do that to allow the esters to leave your body, then your own body can recover

Back
Top Bottom