Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Suppression and Shut Down

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    346
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Suppression and Shut Down

    Can you PCT out of a 'shut down'?

    I love these morons on reddit that say 50 mgs of anavar for a month will totally 'shut you down'... c'mon... that bs, am i worng?

  2. #2
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,837
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Can you PCT out of a 'shut down'?

    I love these morons on reddit that say 50 mgs of anavar for a month will totally 'shut you down'... c'mon... that bs, am i worng?
    yeah, you are wrong... its a steroid... it definitely shuts you down... while i agree, theres A LOT of morons on reddit, thats just common knowledge... so even though they are fucking stupid, its not like thats some huge revelation...

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    346
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    yeah, you are wrong... its a steroid... it definitely shuts you down... while i agree, theres A LOT of morons on reddit, thats just common knowledge... so even though they are fucking stupid, its not like thats some huge revelation...
    right but couldnt you PCT out of a shut down with clomid and nolva?

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,837
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    right but couldnt you PCT out of a shut down with clomid and nolva?
    what? thats the whole point of a pct dude... all steorids shut you down,then you run a pct and recover... i have no clue where your even coming from here

  5. #5
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,554
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    yeah, you are wrong... its a steroid... it definitely shuts you down... while i agree, theres A LOT of morons on reddit, thats just common knowledge... so even though they are fucking stupid, its not like thats some huge revelation...
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    346
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    what? thats the whole point of a pct dude... all steorids shut you down,then you run a pct and recover... i have no clue where your even coming from here
    oops my bad, i should of metioned the idiots on reddit think shut down = trt for life... that was why i was calling them idiots... left out key details

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,837
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    oops my bad, i should of metioned the idiots on reddit think shut down = trt for life... that was why i was calling them idiots... left out key details
    Yea thats a pretty important detail to leave out dude

  8. #8
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,554
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    oops my bad, i should of metioned the idiots on reddit think shut down = trt for life... that was why i was calling them idiots... left out key details
    Hahaha no worries brother I honestly read reddit to laugh.

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    97
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hcg is a decent tool restart after shutdown

  10. #10
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    28
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    oops my bad, i should of metioned the idiots on reddit think shut down = trt for life... that was why i was calling them idiots... left out key details
    Make sure next time not to leave any details out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •