Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Surgery cycle recommended?

orange44

Registered
I am going in for pec surgery in the next few days and then gonna have a hernia repaired,..If I use moderate dose aas will it help prevent the muscle wasting sine I am not going to be able to train for 6-8 weeks? or am I screwed and gonna lose a bunch of mass?

I would not use AAS without being able to train, and the little strength you'll lose in 6 to 8 weeks, you'll be able to get back quickly. You might want to look into some healing sarms to assist with recovery if you feel you need to add in a PED.

I am going in for pec surgery in the next few days and then gonna have a hernia repaired,..If I use moderate dose aas will it help prevent the muscle wasting sine I am not going to be able to train for 6-8 weeks? or am I screwed and gonna lose a bunch of mass?

Forget using AAS. You'll gain back any real muscle you lost real easy when you've recovered.

wrong way to approach this game

if you are that obessed over 'losing gains' then either you don't have gains to begin with (which is fine, you got a lifetime to get there) or you have some sort of mental issue like bigorexia where you think that if you lose a pound of muscle it is worth killing yourself.

here is the truth: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LOSE MUSCLE TISSUE!! it is completely normal.. you CANNOT gain more muscle tissue unless you lose SOME of the old and poor muscle tissue first. so you need to go do your thing, take time off.. then slowly come back.. THEN worry about steroids. i promise that you will come back stronger than before

pro athletes have months of offseason for a reason.. if they just played year round non stop how long would they even last?

steroids are not going to help you whatsoever like you are thinking... sarms would be an option that i would recommend but definitely not steroids

You don’t want to be on gear during or after surgery. It can effect blood clotting.

Imo you’d be asking for a hematoma.

Waste of gear. I wouldn't recommend it

Back
Top Bottom