Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus, eq, hgh and primo advice wanted

Riceburner

I have started and am 5 weeks in 2nd jab later today..

1-8
2x a week 350mg sus 250mg eq

8-12 300mg primo 3x a week so 900 MG primo a week

4iu hgh morning get up jab, wait halfa then protein shake wait 30 to 45 mins have porrige/carbs

Stats : 27 years old 182cm tall, body fat low pretty lean. Avos ,nuts and liquid fish oil for fats.
Diet in check but clean eating 6 to 7 times a day 70 protein 30 carbs

For pct I have this not sure how to structure it yet ?

Promifen 50mg tabs x 90tabs

Ovinum 50mg x50tabs

Provironum-masterolone
25mg tabs x250 tabs

Kind regards guys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I do have some exemistane that I have had sitting there for a while also and I'm taking provironum 25mg a dat for androgen sides such as acne etc.

Cheers

I forgot to add a few things in I did a massive original post but it disappeared when I posted it .

I'm 87 kg at the minute I know some people say primo needs to be run for ages but I think I could still get some results with it...

Please tell me if I need to change things up I'm sure I'm wrong in a few ways it's been a while and have forgotten alot since I had my bike accident 1.5 years ago

I'm off on holidays 3rd July so that will be last day to take anything will be taking anti estro with me

so youre running ...
700mg Test (sus)
500mg EQ
900mg Primo E
4iu GH/day

firstly, 8 weeks is only JUST long enough for a short ester cycle, so its nowhere near long enough for long esters like this especially EQ. Id stretch it to 14wks minimum.
Secondly, regarding GH, research has shown lately that the whole idea of "HGH is absorbed best in a hypo glycemic state" and that it makes no difference when you inject. wether you continue doing it the way youre doing it is up to you, just something to think about, id split the dose up as 2iu upon waking, 2iu Post workout.
thirdly, the Provironum-masterolone Tabs which is just Proviron, should be taken on cycle to help keep Free test levels up by reducing sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) so the test cant bind to it, I would run this at 25-50mg/day on cycle, some research suggests it also aids in the health of Sperm and has slight properties as an AI.
fourthly, as for PCt ..
promifen and ovinum are both Clomiphene citrate mate, for a cycle like this though mate youll need more than that for PCT
something like
clomid: 50/50/25/25 (each number represents dosage per day for 1 week)
nolva 40/40/20/20
HCG, isn't recommended typically, if you can get HCgenerate then go with that otherwise then go 250iu twice-3x a week for the HCG

Thanks for your reply I only have til the 3rd of July. Cause I'm leaving the country then.im away for 5 weeks

With pct how many weeks do I use pct for and how many days after last jab . Do i taper off on pct dosages

If I'm going to use primo at week 8 onwards would it be ok for this cycle to drop the eq and sus.

Kind regards

Don't know why all my replies don't send on here but.

How long should I pct for 4 weeks ?? And how many days after last shot .

If I'm doing primo from week 8 on should I drop SUS and eq.

I'm already using 25mg provironum a day

so youre running ...
700mg Test (sus)
500mg EQ
900mg Primo E
4iu GH/day

firstly, 8 weeks is only JUST long enough for a short ester cycle, so its nowhere near long enough for long esters like this especially EQ. Id stretch it to 14wks minimum.
Secondly, regarding GH, research has shown lately that the whole idea of "HGH is absorbed best in a hypo glycemic state" and that it makes no difference when you inject. wether you continue doing it the way youre doing it is up to you, just something to think about, id split the dose up as 2iu upon waking, 2iu Post workout.
thirdly, the Provironum-masterolone Tabs which is just Proviron, should be taken on cycle to help keep Free test levels up by reducing sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) so the test cant bind to it, I would run this at 25-50mg/day on cycle, some research suggests it also aids in the health of Sperm and has slight properties as an AI.
fourthly, as for PCt ..
promifen and ovinum are both Clomiphene citrate mate, for a cycle like this though mate youll need more than that for PCT
something like
clomid: 50/50/25/25 (each number represents dosage per day for 1 week)
nolva 40/40/20/20
HCG, isn't recommended typically, if you can get HCgenerate then go with that otherwise then go 250iu twice-3x a week for the HCG
Also what do you mean by hypoglemic state.

Don't know why all my replies don't send on here but.

How long should I pct for 4 weeks ?? And how many days after last shot .

If I'm doing primo from week 8 on should I drop SUS and eq.

I'm already using 25mg provironum a day

A 4 week PCT is not near sufficient. Remember that its not about what you gain on cycle - It's about what you KEEP once you are done the cycle. What good is a cycle if you gain 20 pounds of muscle but keep none of it?

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

A 4 week PCT is not near sufficient. Remember that its not about what you gain on cycle - It's about what you KEEP once you are done the cycle. What good is a cycle if you gain 20 pounds of muscle but keep none of it?

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.
Thanks heaps for that info. Well worth a read . As for liver guard I have high strength milk thistle is that ok ?

I also have animal pack natural test booster has anyone used this during recovery period

Thanks heaps for that info. Well worth a read . As for liver guard I have high strength milk thistle is that ok ?

that's fine mate, Milk thistle is excellent, so good choice!

I also have animal pack natural test booster has anyone used this during recovery period

Test boosters don't really do much mate, best off getting PCT on point

The best for liver is N2Guard because not only does it contain Milk Thistle but it contains the best 2 ingredients for the liver.......TUDCA and NAC.

For test boosting, the best natural test booster is HCGenerate ES by far. Just compare the ingredients and you wont find anything like it.

Obviously water intake is key but also coffee helps.

The best for liver is N2Guard because not only does it contain Milk Thistle but it contains the best 2 ingredients for the liver.......TUDCA and NAC.

For test boosting, the best natural test booster is HCGenerate ES by far. Just compare the ingredients and you wont find anything like it.

Obviously water intake is key but also coffee helps.
Thanks alot mate . 👌

that's fine mate, Milk thistle is excellent, so good choice!

Test boosters don't really do much mate, best off getting PCT on point
How much milk thistle should I take a day and also how much liquid fish oil currently taking one 35000mg natures own milk thistle tablet and taking 5ml of high strength liquid fish oil

Anyone ?

Also do we really need hcg gen es or is hcg gen ok for pct ...

the difference between the two is simple

hcgenerate ES has more of the same ingredients and additional ingredients like mucuna

what happened was in the old days we used to double dose hcgenerate to get crazy libido, so n2bm decided to come up with a powerful extra strength version that was more pricey but would allow you to not have to double dose

Anyone ?

Also do we really need hcg gen es or is hcg gen ok for pct ...

HCGenerate ES stands for HCGenerate ES. The ES version is quite a bit stronger but both are going to be WAY stronger then any testosterone booster you can pick up at your local supplement shop.

It's kind of like comparing a Toyota to a Lexus. Both are going to do a great job and get you from A to B but you get that extra UMPH and some nice extras with the Lexus.

If you aren't coming off a steroid cycle and just looking for a natural testosterone boost, I think the regular version will be more then sufficient. I would get the 2 pack option because it's a little bit cheaper then purchasing individual bottles and run both bottles back to back at 5 capsules/day for 60 days.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=83
You get a full 60 day cycle for $145 that way.

If you are using the product in a PCT where the goal is to restart your body's natural testosterone production that has been shut down from steroid usage, then I would use the ES version.

Back
Top Bottom