Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus250 Corks/jab site soreness? + Aching lower back and joint pain

younglifter0902

Registered
Swapped from Test250 to Sus250 the other week after 6 weeks of test E, currently 5 jabs into Sus250 and the corks after jabs are unreal. Soreness, tenderness and slight swelling lasts for days after jab. Have never experience constant jab pain this bad..
Wondering if this is normal for sustanon as a compound and it's something I gotta get used to, or if my mate is jabbing to aggressively or if anyone experiences this with their delts?
Don't know how I'm gonna jab EOD with pain like this as I haven't been able to train shoulders at all recently

During Xmas break haven't been able to train as much as I'd like, at a NY party I began to experience aching in my knee joints and lower back and the pain and as I walk around these days aching acts up after a couple of hours walking.
Beginning to feel extremely lathargic and tired and I'm unsure if this is cause of Sus250, do I need to begin using an AI?

Sustanon ~ especially if it's Pharma-Grade is Well Known for PIP.
I did some Jelfa quite a few years ago, and that Shit had my Crippled for days after each injection.
There's No Getting Use to it, it just is.

The Aching in the Knees on its own, could be training related.
But when you add in the Lower Back and Lethargy.
I'm wondering if you have a Low-Grade Infection, or the Beginning of the Flu...................... JP
P.S.
Make an Appt. with your Doctor and get that checked out.

If using the Sust is negatively impacting your training like you say then just drop it and PCT. Unless you can get on another test. In the end it is not doing you any favours if you cant train parts of your body due to pain.

diluate the sustanon with something like cyp or EQ just to take the edge off

you could be simply allergic to the oil

This is what I was thinking as well. A lot of pharmacy grade sustanon uses peanut oil as the carrier oil which is highly allergenic.

I would check out the source reviews section on this forum and look for a new source of testosterone to finish off your cycle with

Back
Top Bottom