Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust cycle

boot88

Registered
i'm finishing up a sust cycle. it was 750mg/wk (2shots). i have about a week and a half left and then i was thinking about doing a deca only cycle. Thoughts?

I don’t really see the point in it, you would 100% at least need to run proviron, but I would think it would be unintelligent to run deca without some sort of Androgen, why would you want to set yourself up for potential problems when you don’t have to

in the old days guys ran deca with proviron. no test.

now thanks to forum parroting you MUST use test with deca for some reason for which i have never gotten a valid scientific explanation aside from "it shuts you down".. well testosterone shuts you down too, it is still an exogenous hormone lol. so that argument is not valid.. the broscience is off the wall with deca and the younger guys especially are scared of it due to this nonsense. one of the best steroids ever made and people are scared, just ask any older dude in your gym and they will say it is the best roid.. but the under 25 crowd would rather run tren and feel miserable.

Deca only without any stronger androgenic compound is not your best decision. Have at least some proviron to go with it.

some people have stood by deca only through and through and others say its a nightmare so its hard to honestly say... i prefer everything with test but thats up to you to decide and try for yourself...

i'm finishing up a sust cycle. it was 750mg/wk (2shots). i have about a week and a half left and then i was thinking about doing a deca only cycle. i know deca is god to run with test, but i just wanted to see if i can still get good strength and size gains off it by itself. i would run it about 10 wks @ 300mg/week
Deca by itself? That's a recipe for disaster. If you want a working dick I wouldnt suggest that at all

You can run deca by itself, but I would highly recommend against it, unless you don't care about your libido and a functional penis.

Back
Top Bottom