Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust/EQ/Anadrol Second cycle!

Roidlok

Registered
Hello to everyone, im 24, 75kg, 1.73 cm or 5'8. Bf 15%.

My first was.
Test cyp 250 W 1 - 12
Deca 200 W 1 - 10
Dianabol 25 W 1 - 6

Pct

Nolva and clomid

I was 69 kg, up to 76. Stayed at 75.

Measurements like legs 56 to 61 cm. Stayed at 60
Arms 38 at 41 cm stayed at 40
Calves 32 to 37 stayed the same.

I want advice to this second cycle. Planning on doing

Sust 250 W 1-10 half monday half thursday
EQ 400 W 1-10 half and half as Sust
Anadrol 25mg W 1-6 ed

Pct

Nolva,clomid and hgh.

And i dont know if its crazy to do for weeks 7 to 11

Primo 50 e5d
Anavar 25 ed

To burn a little bit of fat and consolidate gains.

Thanks for your time and well let me know what do you think.?

I don't think it was smart of you to use steroids when you only weighed 150 pounds. you really need to build a base first. what ends up happening is people spin their wheels, you will run a few cycles and not have much progress and wonder why

you need to get your diet and training spot on first and build consistency. there is no way you accomplished that when you only weighed 150 pounds know what i'm saying?

before you start your 2nd cycle build the consistency first, i know it isn't what you want to hear but it will pay off.

I don't think it was smart of you to use steroids when you only weighed 150 pounds. you really need to build a base first. what ends up happening is people spin their wheels, you will run a few cycles and not have much progress and wonder why

you need to get your diet and training spot on first and build consistency. there is no way you accomplished that when you only weighed 150 pounds know what i'm saying?

before you start your 2nd cycle build the consistency first, i know it isn't what you want to hear but it will pay off.
Man for my height im fine. And i have a base. Im not like 6'1. Im cool. Im pretty big out here. I think you know nothing... Jon snow lol

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk

When i first started i was like 110, those extra 40 are muscle. Because when i was 110 i had more. %bf and i build. Muscle. And burned fat. I was like 22%bf now im more than 150 with 15%. So for ME its a lot of muscle. Im not some tall 150 skinny guy.

Anadrol 25mg W 1-6 ed

You are missing a very important support supplement. Add in an AI like aromasin. An AI is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com. Anadrol is a very liver toxic oral steroid

Pct

Nolva,clomid and hgh.

Your PCT needs a major overhaul. The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-post-cycle-therapy-(pct)-explained-7556.html

Primo 50 e5d
Anavar 25 ed

I would save the anavar for a future cycle. You can add the primo but running liver toxic steroids for 11 weeks straight isn't a good idea.

Man for my height im fine. And i have a base. Im not like 6'1. Im cool. Im pretty big out here. I think you know nothing... Jon snow lol

To say that Steve knows nothing is very ignorant. He has more experience with training, diet, and steroids than you do years being alive. He is trying to help you so please, no need to be rude. You came on here for free and asked for help. That is what we try to do here every day.......help people. If you don't like the advice don't take it but don't be negative.

Idk bro....I went from 140lbs to 198lbs and now Im at 192lb solid. So theres that.

Hello to everyone, im 24, 75kg, 1.73 cm or 5'8. Bf 15%.

My first was.
Test cyp 250 W 1 - 12
Deca 200 W 1 - 10
Dianabol 25 W 1 - 6

Pct

Nolva and clomid

I was 69 kg, up to 76. Stayed at 75.

Measurements like legs 56 to 61 cm. Stayed at 60
Arms 38 at 41 cm stayed at 40
Calves 32 to 37 stayed the same.

I want advice to this second cycle. Planning on doing

Anadrol 25mg W 1-6 ed

Pct

Nolva,clomid and hgh.

Primo 50 e5d
Anavar 25 ed

Thanks for your time and well let me know what do you think.?

Boldenone you will need 16 weeks to get all from it . if your goal is burn fat focus on diet and cardio because the anabolics are here just to keep your mass . is a second cycle dont use to many thinks , just keep it simple like low test + anavar + masteron and you will look harder and tight

Back
Top Bottom