Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust, Tren, EQ Cycle Help??

ITrenHarderThanYou

Registered
Sup guys,
I would like remain completely anonymous as I ask this, so as not to sway your opinions based on my stats, age, experience, etc. I would just like to know what you guys think of my cycle objectively. The dosages of the hormones, ancillaries, and anything you all recommend taking.
My cycle will last 12 weeks before I go back in to a cruise of 25omg Sust.

The cycle is as follows:
(Caber and letrozole as needed)
Week 1: FRONTLOAD
800mg Tren E
900mg EQ
350mg Sust

Week 2: FRONTLOAD Pt 2
500mg Tren E
600mg EQ
350mg Sust

Week 3-12: Blast
300mg Tren E
450mg EQ
350mg Sust

I was wondering if front loading it for 2 weeks is more effective than frontloading for just one week? Also, are there any suggestions you guys have to make this cycle more effective? Keep in mind, I only have access to 2 vials of TrenE200 (4,000mg) , 2 vials of EQ300 (6,000mg), and 10 amps of Sust350 (3500mg). What can I do to get the most out of this cycle? or is what I have planned sufficient? Last question, how long should it take to start feeling the Tren E (good and bad sides) after the frontload?

I've never actually posted on a forum like this before, but there seems to be a shit ton of knowledge, both anecdotal and scientific, so I'm eager to see what you all have to say. Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

how do you expect help when you dont give the NECESSARY stats needed... that makes ZERO SENSE so good luck with that one

you literally can run tren alone at 200mg a week and have amazing results.

stacking 3 steroids is just more gear.. it won't necesarily give you 'better results'.. but yeah it is more gear

Makes no sense too me. That is way too much and your just going to cause unstable levels changing your dose. You are asking for some serious BAD affects. You need to do a lot more research first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are WAY over complicating things. No need to front load or anything like that. Just run the same dosages all 12 weeks.

Front loading actually does more harm then good. It'll cause a host of side effects because you suddenly introduce a rapid influx of hormones into your body which will sky rocket blood pressure.

how do you expect help when you dont give the NECESSARY stats needed... that makes ZERO SENSE so good luck with that one

I don't give steroid advice to 16 year old kids.

the compounds you selected are great but the method in which you want to use them is terrible... how many cycles have you ran previously and what other compounds have you used?

the compounds you selected are great but the method in which you want to use them is terrible... how many cycles have you ran previously and what other compounds have you used?

This will be my 5th cycle. I've run test e, tren a, tren e, eq, sust 250, dbol, clen and thats about it. I really like the effects from tren and and vascularity i notice from EQ so I havent really experimented with many other compounds

the stack is great, the doses are not... you dont ever need to go higher than 400 mg of tren FROM THE START... dont frontload like that at all... eq at 600-800 will be plenty... 350-400 each of tren and test is also more than enough

Back
Top Bottom