Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is sustanon 100 ok in olace of propionate

Bhallaladeva

Just going to start test and tren ace each 300 pw.So i could get sustanon 100 and 250 in pharma grade.So i dont want to buy test from ugl.Question is as i dont have access to propionate is it fine to pin sustanon 100 eod?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just going to start test and tren ace each 300 pw.So i could get sustanon 100 and 250 in pharma grade.So i dont want to buy test from ugl.Question is as i dont have access to propionate is it fine to pin sustanon 100 eod?

Sry its place*

Sustanon and Propionate aren't Interchangeable.

Can you get either Test Acetate or Test Phenylpropionate.
These would be more inline with the Half-Life of the Tren Ace.

Test Acetate would be your Best match, as both have 3 Day Half-Lives.
Test PP has a 4.5 Day Half-Life, next best match.

If you can't get either of those, go with Test Cypionate with an 8 Day Half-life.......................... JP
P.S.
You could use Sustanon, but it's Not a Good Choice.

And you wouldn't do it EOD, as it has a 15 to 18 Day Half-Life.
No more than Twice a week, more than that, and you'll be dealing with the Side Effects.

I think test p with tren acc would be the best options but pip is main issue that is why I all time use longer ester tren e or test e

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom