Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 Cycle

latsbrah

Registered
What's up guys, I just wanted to share with you all my upcoming cycle and was hoping for some feedback. I've been in sort of a slump lately with the gym due to a ton of other obligations going on in my life right now but I'm back on the grind so I'm just going to be running Test Sust alone to get back into the groove of things. My plans are as follows.

Weeks 1-12 (may extend to 16 depending on results and how I feel) Sustanon 250 @ 500mg per week. (250mg monday/thursday)
Weeks 1-12 (or 16) Arimidex at .5mg eod (may very depending on sides).
Weeks 13 or 17-18.5 HCG @ 500iu ed (10 days)
Weeks 18.50-21.5 Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20

This is not my first test cycle but it will be my first Sustanon cycle (have ran cyp and e in the past), so if anyone with experience has any feedback or suggestions that'd be awesome. My main questions mostly having to do with the injecting schedule since so many people recommend different things when it comes to sust. So to anyone who's ran it I'd love to hear how often you pinned, where you pinned, and how it worked out for you or what you'd maybe change in the future. Cheers m8s.

-Ryan

I do m/w/f on sus, seems to work better for me but there wasn't a huge difference or anything. Either way you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you rotate your pinning and where did you experience the smoothest pins with least discomfort?

I do delts, ventrogluteal, quads. I don't do glute anymore. I usually don't get any discomfort with good gear. If it's a high concentration then I'll have some soreness but nothing unbearable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sustanon has primary long acting esters in the formula so you can get away with injecting twice per week.

I have a few tips for your cycle.

1. I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

Use HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate instead to keep HPTA suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum. 5 capsules/day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...rder-p238.html
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/C...erate-p45.html

2. Aromasin is a much better AI choice then arimidex as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Dose 10mg EOD with your cycle.
http://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

3.Your PCT isn't near sufficient. 12 weeks is a fairly long cycle. You are going to be shut down hard. Remember that it's not just about what you gain on cycle, its about what you KEEP off cycle.
After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

With my test e and cyp cycles I ran very similar PCTs (HCG and nolva, doses of nolva varied, HCG was always 10 days post at 500iu ED) and AIs (arimidex, doses also varied depending on how I felt). Post cycles I have yet to experience any problems with gyno and my test levels were/still are back to excellent natural levels. That being said, I don't see a reason to change up my PCT or AI plans on Sust; unless of course you can tell me why those products are better than what I've previously taken that seems to have done the job perfectly, or explain how whats works well as a Sust PCT/AI may vary from what works well for E and Cyp. Thanks for the feedback and insight, it is all much appreciated!

What's up guys, I just wanted to share with you all my upcoming cycle and was hoping for some feedback. I've been in sort of a slump lately with the gym due to a ton of other obligations going on in my life right now but I'm back on the grind so I'm just going to be running Test Sust alone to get back into the groove of things. My plans are as follows.

Weeks 1-12 (may extend to 16 depending on results and how I feel) Sustanon 250 @ 500mg per week. (250mg monday/thursday)
Weeks 1-12 (or 16) Arimidex at .5mg eod (may very depending on sides).
Weeks 13 or 17-18.5 HCG @ 500iu ed (10 days)
Weeks 18.50-21.5 Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20

This is not my first test cycle but it will be my first Sustanon cycle (have ran cyp and e in the past), so if anyone with experience has any feedback or suggestions that'd be awesome. My main questions mostly having to do with the injecting schedule since so many people recommend different things when it comes to sust. So to anyone who's ran it I'd love to hear how often you pinned, where you pinned, and how it worked out for you or what you'd maybe change in the future. Cheers m8s.

-Ryan

I would say that it is preferrable to inject twice a week, even though weekly injections will also do fine. As for the cycle you have planned, I would do the following suggestions:

1. Better use aromasin - it is a much better AI than arimidex, as it offers a lot of noticeable benefits. 10 mgs EOD will be a good starting dosage for good estrogen control.
2. Don't use HCG - it may cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will do nothing to restore your natural testosterone production. It is a past century drug, that was used back in the days due to lack of options. These days you have such good options as HCGenerate ES, which does not cause side effects, and is very beneficial for natural testosterone production.
3. This is a very weak and very short PCT you are planning. You should be doing the perfect PCT.

With my test e and cyp cycles I ran very similar PCTs (HCG and nolva, doses of nolva varied, HCG was always 10 days post at 500iu ED) and AIs (arimidex, doses also varied depending on how I felt). Post cycles I have yet to experience any problems with gyno and my test levels were/still are back to excellent natural levels. That being said, I don't see a reason to change up my PCT or AI plans on Sust; unless of course you can tell me why those products are better than what I've previously taken that seems to have done the job perfectly, or explain how whats works well as a Sust PCT/AI may vary from what works well for E and Cyp. Thanks for the feedback and insight, it is all much appreciated!

Read this article: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

🙂

We are manufacturer of Steroid chemicals from China.
We are selling the Hormone and Steroid. (powders)
Look forward to being a business partner of u.

I love Sust. Pinning 2 times a week is fine and 500mg a week is a good dose for getting back at it. I too prefer aromasin vs a-dex.

Back
Top Bottom